What's new

How much of a pension should you save up to at least?

What is the least you should have saved up on your pension before retirement? Should it be a ton? Or should it just be enough to live comfortably?

What are your suggestions?
I really don't know but it depends on the company am working for,if they are removing much enough from my salary I guess by the time I am due for pension I will get something great to feed me till I die.

You really have to save as much as you can because saving more will actually help you to plan better in the future, people that are getting better employment are likely to save more than people with low payment rates.

Money to save before depending on pension is determine by oneself and his plans in the future. If you don't have much responsibilities in your home, I think only the pension is okay if it will flow well.

What is the least you should have saved up on your pension before retirement? Should it be a ton? Or should it just be enough to live comfortably?

There is this wrong misconception about pension whereby people think one can save up pension while working. The pension is money paid after retirement in monthly basis.

I don't think pension is that big enough for someone to even think of saving some percentages but in the case where one is contented with the kind of money is collecting us pension you can choose to save up 30%

I don't think pension is that big enough for someone to even think of saving some percentages but in the case where one is contented with the kind of money is collecting us pension you can choose to save up 30%
I agree with you, the pension is not even much and some time it don't even shows up at my side. That you will even say you want to save. Although, contentment is the best solution to savings.

Your monthly salary and the business you plan to do at the end of your retirement and your dedication towards saving money will determine the amounts of money that you should save up before your retirement.

It is always very good to save as much as possible you can even to up to a level that you can use it to start a reasonable business.

Their is no point saving up the pension scheme since you aren't using it to carter for any one or building houses after house. At that age, we are meant to take care of oyr body and not disturb ourselves towards saving long time.

It depends on the kind of salary and income you earn. there are some people that makes a lot of money and are able to save enough for their retirement.

I think everybody is different and what we are generating every month is different.It will solely depends on how much money the pension is gonna be before determining how much to save

Hmm....it should be enough to love comfortably and remaining. to start a side business which is not actually stressful anyways but also bringing returns.

Their is no point saving up the pension scheme since you aren't using it to carter for any one or building houses after house. At that age, we are meant to take care of oyr body and not disturb ourselves towards saving long time.
Even with that ,you are not going to use all your pension fund to be taken care of yourself, you still need to save some,There are some people that can actually save money for their burial and so on.

Saving up is highly good and very important but the truth is it needs serious self control and coviction for example i prevouisly had issues with saving though its not like i dont have it anymore but atleast now i can hold onto an amoint of money for some time without having thoghts to be irrelevant things and that alone is a good thing cus it make me so happy.

This is actually a very good question. When you are talking about retirement plans you need to know that you will not be having any source of income again so you should save enough money that can cover your feeding and other expenses.

Retirement is something everybody should plan for right from the early stage because it is a lonely place to be. I think it is good to set aside about 15 to 20% of your income to go straight into your retirement account. This will help to have enough at your old age.

If you are a government worker I believe it's the government that will help you save this and I know they do this in a way that it will definitely benefit the employee in the long run but for private individual I think they should just be investing as they are working

Even with that ,you are not going to use all your pension fund to be taken care of yourself, you still need to save some,There are some people that can actually save money for their burial and so on.
Hahahahaha. You're very funny indeed. Why must you save for that?? You don't have to. The bible didn't tell us to think about our death time, cos we don't know when it will happen and we shouldn't think or save for it at all. We should do the needful, save money for the future, do investments and enjoy your life while you're life, when you're death, your children will take care of that.

Hahahahaha. You're very funny indeed. Why must you save for that?? You don't have to. The bible didn't tell us to think about our death time, cos we don't know when it will happen and we shouldn't think or save for it at all. We should do the needful, save money for the future, do investments and enjoy your life while you're life, when you're death, your children will take care of that.
Lolz, it might be funny but sometimes it is a reality that we really need to do, we all know we are going to die, a lot of people can save up to $5000 in case they die the money can be used for organizing a befitting burial, this can reduce the burden on children and other family members.

Lolz, it might be funny but sometimes it is a reality that we really need to do, we all know we are going to die, a lot of people can save up to $5000 in case they die the money can be used for organizing a befitting burial, this can reduce the burden on children and other family members.
Hahahaha. You're still sounding funny up this time. I can't save for my own burial, God forbid. I understand we gonna die but not for me to plan for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back