What's new

How Much Money Should A Writer Get Paid?

Actually I haven't been a writer before simply because it's a kind of skills that not everyone has it.

Well earning from your writing worked, I think it depends on the quality content of your writing.

Despite that, there are platforms that give writers decent money for their jobs. However, it is also very important to note that the writers could make decent money online.
of course writing is a very lucrative way to make money but the problem now is that it is very competitive. There are people who are even ready to write 1000 words articles for $3. I've seen that on sproutgigs.

Well how much a writer should charge is too subjective and relative, that is, it depends on the skills of the writer of what he writes and his reputation also as a writer, if you are a beginner you will surely charge incredibly less than someone who is already quite experienced.

Please tell me where you can get a writing job where you get $25 for writing 500 words. Most of the writers, I know make $1 per 100 words or $5 per 500 words article.
You can get paid $25 for writing 500 words, I have seen it happen severally. I said earlier that your niche and the website/company determines how much money you get paid.
If you write crypto contents, It is possible.

You can get paid $25 for writing 500 words, I have seen it happen severally. I said earlier that your niche and the website/company determines how much money you get paid.
If you write crypto contents, It is possible.
Try to provide authentic information. Forbes and Business Insider will pay you hundreds of dollars for a single piece. Does this mean you will be able to make hundreds of dollars by writing articles?

if you want to become a very profitable writer you should focus on your own project. You can start a blog or even start Publishing books on different platforms. You will have better chances of making money.

Try to provide authentic information. Forbes and Business Insider will pay you hundreds of dollars for a single piece. Does this mean you will be able to make hundreds of dollars by writing articles?
I think it is always better if you stick to the level you know. Have you checked top rated guys on Upwork, Have you seen the amount they charge per 500 words?..
If you are very good at what you do, They would have no problem paying you $25. If your writing is below standard, Then be ready to settle for peanut.

I think it is always better if you stick to the level you know. Have you checked top rated guys on Upwork, Have you seen the amount they charge per 500 words?..
If you are very good at what you do, They would have no problem paying you $25. If your writing is below standard, Then be ready to settle for peanut.
I have been upto $60 for an article on Upwork. I understand what you are trying to say, but I believe you did not understand what I was trying to say. Just because someone is earning high amount does not mean this kind of payment is accessible to everyone.

Actually I can't really predict how much exactly writers can earned but I believe there earnings should depends on the content of their writing most especially those who have quality content, can earned high.

I have been upto $60 for an article on Upwork. I understand what you are trying to say, but I believe you did not understand what I was trying to say. Just because someone is earning high amount does not mean this kind of payment is accessible to everyone.
You are the one who is not understanding me, I specifically stated the amount you would be paid depends largely on the niche you are writing on, and also how professional you are in your writing.

You are the one who is not understanding me, I specifically stated the amount you would be paid depends largely on the niche you are writing on, and also how professional you are in your writing.
Let's be realistic. Earning well is not only dependent on how skilled you are. If you go to freelancer sites, you will see freelancers from tier-one countries earn better than tier 3 countries for the same kind of work

Let's be realistic. Earning well is not only dependent on how skilled you are. If you go to freelancer sites, you will see freelancers from tier-one countries earn better than tier 3 countries for the same kind of work
Yes, Earning well doesn't depend solely on how skilled you are, It also depends on your niche. Which freelancing website is that?. At least, I am familiar with Upwork very well and I know it is not like that on Upwork.

The writer can pay well depending the quality article you are writing, can depend the amount of money he/she can receive as payment, those article writers make good money online.

Yes, Earning well doesn't depend solely on how skilled you are, It also depends on your niche. Which freelancing website is that?. At least, I am familiar with Upwork very well and I know it is not like that on Upwork.
Are you active on Upwork, have you ever worked on Uopwork? technically, the platform does not discriminate against people based on location, but employers will always pay less to Africans and Asians compared to Europeans and North Americans.

Are you active on Upwork, have you ever worked on Uopwork? technically, the platform does not discriminate against people based on location, but employers will always pay less to Africans and Asians compared to Europeans and North Americans.
Yes, I have worked on Upwork and I am still active on it. Employers do not pay less to Africans except you don't know what you are doing. When there is a gig, You are free to bid at any price you think you deserve.

Yes, I have worked on Upwork and I am still active on it. Employers do not pay less to Africans except you don't know what you are doing. When there is a gig, You are free to bid at any price you think you deserve.
Maybe you don't have that kind of bad experience, however, I have a pretty bad experience on freelance sites. I have been [paid less just because I am not a native. Despite having a good number of positive ratings, I was being rejected too much.

Maybe you don't have that kind of bad experience, however, I have a pretty bad experience on freelance sites. I have been [paid less just because I am not a native. Despite having a good number of positive ratings, I was being rejected too much.
Ohhh, So sorry about that. Did this happened on Upwork? Or other freelancing website? Getting paid less because of your nationality is discrimination and It is a disgusting act. Yes, I know it is possible to get rejected if you are from Africa.

if you want to become a very profitable writer you should focus on your own project. You can start a blog or even start Publishing books on different platforms. You will have better chances of making money.
Yeah, writing your own content is so much better than ghostwriting. You get known as a writer and you get to choose a niche that you focus on. Once you get known for your work, there will be many opportunities awaiting. You could even be published by newspapers.

Yeah, writing your own content is so much better than ghostwriting. You get known as a writer and you get to choose a niche that you focus on. Once you get known for your work, there will be many opportunities awaiting. You could even be published by newspapers.
Probably, once you are able to reach some certain level you will probably be recognised when you focus on a particular niche. There are a lot of people that have achieved success through writing on their blogs.

Ohhh, So sorry about that. Did this happened on Upwork? Or other freelancing website? Getting paid less because of your nationality is discrimination and It is a disgusting act. Yes, I know it is possible to get rejected if you are from Africa.
THis has happened to me on multiple platforms. If you have been working online for a long time, and if you come from low tier countries, you will surely face situations like the ones I mentioned.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back