What's new

How much money is enough for you in a day?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$0.0100USD
Biznotes
When it comes to how much money you are looking at making in a day, do you usually have a minimum and maximum amount that you set out for yourself? If you hit the maximum amount you want for a day, do you pull out and wait for the second day? I can't be satisfied with any amount of money I have made in a day. Why stop when you can make more?

I can really give a specific amount of money that will be quite enough for me in a day because every day comes with it demand and it may be more than my budget.

I think making $50 on daily basis is quite ok for me. I know that is far from reach at the moment but I am still learning tangible skills that will make me that amount of money every single day

I think making $50 on daily basis is quite ok for me. I know that is far from reach at the moment but I am still learning tangible skills that will make me that amount of money every single day
Actually learning tangible skills that can help you to start making some good amount of money online is very important but how much have you save to a business either online or offline.

Actually learning tangible skills that can help you to start making some good amount of money online is very important but how much have you save to a business either online or offline.
I think starting an online business is quite easier when compared to starting an online business. With as little as $50 you can get started as a blogger on the internet. So the amount of money required to start some businesses is low.

$175 per day, 7 days a week. That equates to about $4900 a month. I support my wife, she does not work. So essentially, I am the one bringing in 90% of our income. If she was working, it would be something like $90 per day.

If I am ask such questions, the answer will be some how bored because no amount of money is enough for human. no amount of money is quite enough for me in a day. but the little I have is enough for me.

One thing that i usually do daily before going into any trade is that i tell myself what i wnt to achieve for the day,and when i have reached that target,i will just stop and close for the day,that is how i trade.

The highest I have been earning every day is just 1.5 dollars and sometimes 1 depending on my time and activities for the day. When I am stressed I don't usually make up so that , sometimes even lower. But a normal circumstances it is always 1.5 dollar.

For myself, I'm not making a dollar a day because I'm not working on any other forums or sites besides this one, but I'm trying to increase my daily earning source.one dollar not enough to fillfull my desires.

I believe that anything from three to four dollars is a perfect amount of money that I should be making online in a day and it can be able to go a long way if I had it with my offline vacancy.

I believe that anything from three to four dollars is a perfect amount of money that I should be making online in a day and it can be able to go a long way if I had it with my offline vacancy.
I think working on paid to post forums can actually guarantee you such amount of money every day if you are serious enough. You can sign up on about 3 paid to post forums.

When it comes to making money online, i will like to make up to 200 dollars in a day but if only i know the sites i can make such money and how to go about it everyday.

For me, i will live a fully fulfilled life based on my demographics if I could make about $20 in a day. I think it should be okay for me to take care of me and my family . This is exactly what I am struggling to make online on a daily basis.

Last edited:
For me, i think it depends on how you define "enough." I mean, let's say you're a billionaire and you want to know what amount of money would be enough for you in a day. The answer is probably $1 million.

But if we're talking about what's enough for me personally, well… I don't have much of an idea. If someone had asked me this question when I was younger and living off my parents' support, I would have said "nothing," because they were providing everything I needed. But now that I'm older and more independent, I think I'd like to make enough money so that I can afford whatever luxuries strike my fancy, maybe a nice car or a vacation home every now and then.

The highest I have been earning every day is just 1.5 dollars and sometimes 1 depending on my time and activities for the day. When I am stressed I don't usually make up so that , sometimes even lower. But a normal circumstances it is always 1.5 dollar.
Same here. Sometimes I even slept off while commenting on here. Sometimes, we just get tired no matter how we tried. I've tried other ptp sites but they worth my time, so I quit.

Same here. Sometimes I even slept off while commenting on here. Sometimes, we just get tired no matter how we tried. I've tried other ptp sites but they worth my time, so I quit.
Personally I don't make comments when I am stressed. Just to prevent making unnecessary comments. Sometimes I do take breaks when I feel like I am occupied with a lot of offline activities and responsibilities.

For me, i think it depends on how you define "enough." I mean, let's say you're a billionaire and you want to know what amount of money would be enough for you in a day. The answer is probably $1 million.

But if we're talking about what's enough for me personally, well… I don't have much of an idea. If someone had asked me this question when I was younger and living off my parents' support, I would have said "nothing," because they were providing everything I needed. But now that I'm older and more independent, I think I'd like to make enough money so that I can afford whatever luxuries strike my fancy, maybe a nice car or a vacation home every now and then.
You and I know that it is practically impossible for you to make $1 million in a day on online earning platforms. Although, you could actually make something close on a monthly basis if you have a special skill that are not saturated and are highly needed. Such kind of skills are not common.

With trading, the goal is to make $40 or more per day right now. My husband works, so I don't have a ton of pressure, but we do need the money. I'm also working on launching a business, so once that's up and running I'm hoping to increase that amount by a good bit!

My goal so far due to my work online is to make a dollar in a day but due to how busy I become some days. I usually don't reach up to the task which makes me earn less.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back