What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

Only the admin can tell how much he has paid me because there is actually no provision for me to be able to track all the money that I have received from bizdustry in the last 2 years.

There is absolutely NO doubt that Bizdustry is the BEST forum right now on the internet. It is the highest paying forum right now and it also pay its members through cryptocurrencies. So please tell me about your success stories. How much money have you made and Withdrawn to your paypal or Crypto Wallet until now posting on Bizdustry Forums?
Bizdustry has been very positive in the sense that I have been able to earn revenue which contributes towards my financial stability. I have been able to obtain 84 dollars so far which is respectable

That's a good idea, with only reading people's posts here you can learn a lot of things, that's why I always say we don't only earn money here but we also learn.
I'm not also active here but I must say I've earned a considerable amount of money here, when I'm less busy I always like to post on this great platform.
That is just the true fact,this forum have really helped me in various ways,the things i have learnt from this forum is something you cannot quantify with money,it ranges from various sectors and discussions cuts across various topics.

That is just the true fact,this forum have really helped me in various ways,the things i have learnt from this forum is something you cannot quantify with money,it ranges from various sectors and discussions cuts across various topics.

I think that Bizdustry is one of the best forums on the internet. I really enjoy contributing in here and I think that members in here should be active in here and make money as well.

I think that Bizdustry is one of the best forums on the internet. I really enjoy contributing in here and I think that members in here should be active in here and make money as well.
Though the issue of participation has really droped,and that could be as a result of the packages the admin recently brought up,where members cannot directly withdraw their earnings,except they upgrade.

Though the issue of participation has really droped,and that could be as a result of the packages the admin recently brought up,where members cannot directly withdraw their earnings,except they upgrade.

I am currently a VIP member and I must say that purchasing VIP membership brings a lots of benefits! I would also recommend you to purchase the membership as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back