What's new

How Much Money Have You Made And Withdrawn Posting On Bizdustry Forum?

I' m reading the reviews and wondered. It's cool, I'm new here and I hope to make money on this platform.

This is a truly great community I learn new things in a short period of time. They add new updates quite recently, which is also cool. I haven't earned a lot from this forum so far, but I don't mind. This is definitely a better forum than others I got banned from BMF yesterday, and the admin was pretty rude. I heard many users were banned there for no reason. I just wish the rewards would be higher, but at least it's something.

Well I can say over the years of been active on the bizdustry platform, I have made some good amount of money though I can't give an exact estimate but I believe it's has been great working on the platform.

Well I can say over the years of been active on the bizdustry platform, I have made some good amount of money though I can't give an exact estimate but I believe it's has been great working on the platform.

Yes, the thing is that the more active you are on the forum, the more money you would make. This is why I try my best to stay much active in here as much as I can.

Actually the amount of the kind of money someone can make on this particular platform depends on the level of his active ness and ability to get his regular task done.

Back then during the pandemic , I do normally make at least $1.5 daily online working on bizdustry , but nowadays you need to work extra hard like working four to five hours before making a single dollar online .

I can't really tell the exact amount of money I earn here on bizdustry, but I can say bizdustry is the first site that I use to earn money online, it's really cool I've earn a couple of $$ here.

I'm very new here(like I mentioned in many of my previous posts) and so far, I've earned 510 Biznotes. It looks great and I'm really excited to get my first payment. Also, this is my first using a pay to post forum.

Bizdustry has been one of the most consistent sites in terms of payments that I have earned from in recent time. They never disappoints in their payments to members. I have withdrawn thrice on bizdustry close to $30 and I really appreciate bizdustry for their sincerity.

I can't really tell the exact amount of money I earn here on bizdustry, but I can say bizdustry is the first site that I use to earn money online, it's really cool I've earn a couple of $$ here.
So many people have made 100 of Dollars from this platforms and I am one of them but unfortunately I don't know the exact amount I have earned from this platform. I do keep records.

I've not really have enough time to be here, I just register bizdustry and became a member on 14th of this month and my plan is to be making $1 per day but I'm just moving to $5 after 10days

I've not really have enough time to be here, I just register bizdustry and became a member on 14th of this month and my plan is to be making $1 per day but I'm just moving to $5 after 10days
That is nice and I know that one can actually make more than $1 per day, you can make up to 1.2 dollar here in bizdustry and within 5 days you will be able to make more than $5.

Bizdustry has really been helpful to me because I have made a lot of money from it. There are some things in which I will still like to develop because I have made more than $300 from the site.

So many people have made 100 of Dollars from this platforms and I am one of them but unfortunately I don't know the exact amount I have earned from this platform. I do keep records.
I can't recall the amount of money I earn in this great forum bizdustry but I can say I've earned a cool money, the plus of it is that you'll learn here and the same time earn.

I can't recall the amount of money I earn in this great forum bizdustry but I can say I've earned a cool money, the plus of it is that you'll learn here and the same time earn.
Most people do not keep accurate records including me as I said earlier. In terms of learning I have been exposed to so many things I didn't understand in the past . Anyway , that's a story of another day.

Only the admin can tell me how much I have been able to make.

Another way to know this is to multiply the number of posts with the payments.

But it seems the number of posts have been inflated.

Most people do not keep accurate records including me as I said earlier. In terms of learning I have been exposed to so many things I didn't understand in the past . Anyway , that's a story of another day.
That's same as me, I have learned a lot of things while working online, that's why I always say we don't only earn money online but we also learn a lot of things.

That's same as me, I have learned a lot of things while working online, that's why I always say we don't only earn money online but we also learn a lot of things.
Yeah. It is just recently that I do not have time , I always spend a lot of my time here to read other people's comments just to have an understanding about other people's point of view concerning a particular subject of discussion

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back