What's new

How much money have you lost on HYIP programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost some of $250 to high yield investment programs in year 2006. It's was a friend who introduced it to me to the scheme back then.

I got hooked because of greed and huge return on investment with short capital promise by the said company.

In fact, the total amount of money I had at my saving at time is not enough, so I had to hustle for the rest of the money.

I made huge returns at the first stake and re-invest the entire money again onlyctoclose everything at the second placement.

I normally see HYPS as ponzi schemes, but my greed has made me lost a lot to it, to the extend I can't recall how much I had lost to it, but i have really lost a lot and learnt my lessons.

I didn't lose any money in hyip sites because I don't have more money to invest in any site. That's why I am safe. But if I will have money ,I don't invest in these sites which offer high profit.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't lose any money in hyip sites because I don't have more money to invest in any site. That's why I am safe. But if I will have money ,I don't invest in these sites which offer high profit.

I don't just invest without verifying the business I'm investing in,if I manage to find any foul play I won't even try to put my money there, so this has helped me not to loose my money to any HYIP program.

Total of 3$, i honestly wasn't interested in using payeer and had some left money there, so i invested that money on a Hyip program, but realized that i was dumb enough to do so, but i learned from that, which is more important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back