What's new

How much money have you lost on HYIP programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony803

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have invested in a variety of hyips and have lost many dollars in scam sites.
Please share your experience also.

Thank You

Hyips are scam programs, so I never saw the need to invest in one. I believe that no one should invest in such ponzi schemes. Sorry for your loss though.

I am glad I made the decision to stop trying them. I realised that the driving force that made me try them is the desire to make fast easy money. So it did not work and I am glad the hard way of putting effort in writing sites has worked well.

If I am to check how much have been duped by hyip site, I will say $1000 back in the days where ponzi scheme just came out, I invested all my savings and weeks later the site fold up.

I have invested in a variety of hyips and have lost many dollars in scam sites.
Please share your experience also.

Thank You
I have lost none via hyips, because I don't love their system of operation. And I can never put my money up in hyip sites. They are scamming, so fraudulent. Since I can't track them for my money, then tell me why I should invest via their site??

I have lost none via hyips, because I don't love their system of operation. And I can never put my money up in hyip sites. They are scamming, so fraudulent. Since I can't track them for my money, then tell me why I should invest via their site??
Thats very great mate,as you have saved your money from drowning in huge well of hyip.

Thats very great mate,as you have saved your money from drowning in huge well of hyip.
When I first heard about hyip I know they're up to something suspicious that's why I restrain from visiting their site again. I don't know how I'll make more than double of my money in a day when I didn't work anything for it.

When I first heard about hyip I know they're up to something suspicious that's why I restrain from visiting their site again. I don't know how I'll make more than double of my money in a day when I didn't work anything for it.
Thats all scam and fake tellings,no one gives this much profit.

Thats all scam and fake tellings,no one gives this much profit.
Yes, no one on earth give such high profit rate when you're doing nothing tangible with them. Even the richest man on earth can't spend free cash paying people for nothing. Don't they need money on their own, or they want to make gains for themselves.

Hyip sites have been one of the sites that I don't support . So far , I have never invested on any hyip site and I don't see myself doing so in future. It is a risky Investment

I have lost up to 200$ in hyips, all were within 2019 and 2020, lessons learnt. Any site that promises you more than amount invested in return is scam, don't doubt it. Patience is the best, buy crypto, this is better than ponzi or hyip and also channel your capital into physical businesses that are profitable.

I prefer not to get into something like that because I know what it means to lose money all of a sudden!
so my advice is to stay calm with something like that!

I have taken the risk and lost about $20 on hyips, im only investing 1-2 bucks though and i already stopped because i can't lose more money to such investment schemes. I'm now learning trading using forex.

I have not invest my hard earned money on HIYP program before, because I can't stand a chance of losing again. Although, a lot of my friends has been inviting me to join it since, but I refused because I don't see future in it. All I believe, to work for the money before you earn and not free lunch.

I haven't lost any money in HIYP program before because I just don't do any thing or just go into any business if I never confirm it's real from someone or confirm it's real, just just confirm but see a proof that it's real and he has gotten something from it before I can start working on it

I don't believe in a short cut to success or short cut to richness. I like to work hard to become successful and rich. I want to make money, however, I am not greedy about money. I prefer to use legit channels and legit methods to make money. That's why I never joined any HYIP program. HYIP programs are scam. In the beginning they might pay you, but later they will scam you.

My policy in investment is safety and security of the investment over the profit. Only greedy persons are being duped by the ponzi or any HYIP because they are lured with the promised high interest earnings. For me, anything that is too good to be true is not really true at all. It was proven time and time that there is no such thing as high interest earnings for an investment unless the business is illegal like dealing with drugs or gambling. I have received invitations to some sites for investment but I just didn't reply to the emails.

I always discouraged my friends from trusting or investing their hard earn money on any hyip sites because at the long run only few people are always lucky while majority end up being scammed. It is more or less like gambling 😂

Experience they say is the best teacher, am not sure am going to use that hyip again, because I have seen alot
Any site that promises you more than amount invested in return is scam, don't doubt it. Patience is the best, buy crypto, this is better than ponzi or hyip and also channel your capital into physical businesses that are profitable.

I remember sometimes in October this year, I invested about $5 in a hyip scheme. I did so under pressure from peers who convinced me to believe it's going to be an exception from the other ones who failed. After a while, we discovered it was another scam. It was painful experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back