What's new

How Much Money Have You Invested In Paid To Click Websites?

I am currently working with some PTC sites where I gather just few cents. Personally, I have not invested in any of them yet because I am afraid of being scammed as the rate of scam is very high now online. I just want to keep earning as a free member until I no longer want to work with them again.

I don't trust many of those pay to click websites to invest my hard earned money with them. I've heard a lot of negative comments from from concerning this program, how some people invested their money and upon requesting for payment, it was never acknowledged.

I do agree that there are a lots of trust issues associated with these kind of sites. However, there are still many people who are willing to risk their investment and make a deposit on such kind of sites. I am one of those people who is risking my money but I do believe that the owner of the site is honest. In the end it actually all depends on trust.

Paid to click websites often require you to earn to deposit/invest a good amount of money if you really want to earn a good amount of money. So how much have you ever invested in a paid to click website? I mean what is the maximum amount you have ever invested in a paid to click website? I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?

I don't trust many of those pay to click websites to invest my hard earned money with them. I've heard a lot of negative comments from from concerning this program, how some people invested their money and upon requesting for payment, it was never acknowledged.
The first paid to click site I worked with required that we register with about $4, I did and made more than that amount that was after a long time of working online, that didn't flop, my account with them is still active.

I then invested and lost 10 trx in a mining site, after that I have been very careful with giving away my money online.

Paid to click websites often require you to earn to deposit/invest a good amount of money if you really want to earn a good amount of money. So how much have you ever invested in a paid to click website? I mean what is the maximum amount you have ever invested in a paid to click website? I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?
I won't lie to you all myself in here,since have joined pay to comment site I've never invest in it, all because doing it as a part time job not taking it as a full time job that's why tho.

The first paid to click site I worked with required that we register with about $4, I did and made more than that amount that was after a long time of working online, that didn't flop, my account with them is still active.

I then invested and lost 10 trx in a mining site, after that I have been very careful with giving away my money online.

So this mean you did manage to make money from paid to click site, right? It is good to see that. But do not give money to cloud mining sites, they will surely scam you one day, as they are ponzi schemes.

I think the highest i have ever invested on paid to click sites was around $15. I made alot of profit at the beginning tho. But along the line, the site crashed. According to the news we heard the CEO or something ran away

Investing money in paid to click website is a total waste of money because many of them are scam. It is better I invest in PTP websites than to invest in pay to click website.

So far I have not invested in any site to generate profits. Although I work on a PTC site, I have not paid anything to get paid and if that were the case, I would stop working on the site.

I have never invested in all those paid to click site because I understand that most of them will not pay no matter what,I concentrate on anything that will not ask for payment and that is what I have been doing for few months now on paid to post site.

I am currently working with some PTC sites where I gather just few cents. Personally, I have not invested in any of them yet because I am afraid of being scammed as the rate of scam is very high now online. I just want to keep earning as a free member until I no longer want to work with them again.
If you have not invested, I recommend that you do not. You have already described most of them are scams, so you may end up losing your investment. It is better to stay this way for free, if it is a scam you will only lose the time invested.

So many individuals are still struggling to earn something meaningful online and it would be difficult to get them to invest in any paid to click websites as they ain't known to be reliable.

So many individuals are still struggling to earn something meaningful online and it would be difficult to get them to invest in any paid to click websites as they ain't known to be reliable.

I do know that. I have been risking a lot of money when it comes to investing in paid to click sites and currently, I have also invested some money into paid to click sites because I have no other option to earn money. Even though I myself have invested money into such sites, I would never suggest or advise anyone to invest money into paid to click sites because they are risky investments.

I have never invested any money in paid to click sites. This is because I am rarely active in them and also, I don't really trust them. I have read stories of people being told to upgrade their accounts for better earning but depositing some money. But then they don't see any changes in earning or the site goes scam.

I have never do any thing of such. But doing such is over risky in terms of investment. Because you don't know wether it's a scam website.

I have not invested a dime in paid to click sites because the business is not profitable. PTC sites are quite a waste of time and investing in them will amount to a waste of fund as well

I can never invest in paid to click site because most of them are not legit, from experience and from what I've been hearing from other people I think it is not one of the best site for you to concentrate,just focus most of your time here and make some money at least $1 is something.

I do know that. I have been risking a lot of money when it comes to investing in paid to click sites and currently, I have also invested some money into paid to click sites because I have no other option to earn money. Even though I myself have invested money into such sites, I would never suggest or advise anyone to invest money into paid to click sites because they are risky investments.
That's you being honest then. I believe it's because you have got some cash to spare for those investments, unlike some who are struggling to make ends meet.

That's you being honest then. I believe it's because you have got some cash to spare for those investments, unlike some who are struggling to make ends meet.

Dear, I do not have a lot of spare cash and right now I am not rich. It is just that I have diversified my money and I have invested some portion of my money into such sites. This way I am earning and avoiding risking a lot of money into online investment sites like paid to click sites.

Dear, I do not have a lot of spare cash and right now I am not rich. It is just that I have diversified my money and I have invested some portion of my money into such sites. This way I am earning and avoiding risking a lot of money into online investment sites like paid to click sites.
Alright , this is good then. Myself, I also invest my online earnings in different crypto currencies and continue holding them with hope of making some profits soon.

It is good you don't trust those sites and most things you have heard about them are probably true, however there a few of them that are legit but they don't ask that you invest your money.

You only do task, view ads, engage in surveys etc to earn, though their payout is small.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back