What's new

How Much Money Have You Invested In Paid To Click Websites?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Paid to click websites often require you to earn to deposit/invest a good amount of money if you really want to earn a good amount of money. So how much have you ever invested in a paid to click website? I mean what is the maximum amount you have ever invested in a paid to click website? I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?

Paid to click websites often require you to earn to deposit/invest a good amount of money if you really want to earn a good amount of money. So how much have you ever invested in a paid to click website? I mean what is the maximum amount you have ever invested in a paid to click website? I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?
I have not invested much in these websites and apart from using them as a way to earn i have probably put in about a few tens of dollars by myself in order to try and promote my referral link for many websites.

Why should something that claims to tell me that they pay me to work now asks me to deposit to be paid? I don't see the reasonableness in that kind of arrangement

I do not think of investing any of my money in such thing because most of them will not pay you,i only concentrate on paid to post sites that do not require me to pay for a VIP upgrade, even with the VIP upgrade you may not be able to earn something reasonable that is why I don't bother to visit them.

Actually I haven't really thought about going it involving into any paid to click website at all but I think seeing you guys reports and idea about it might prompt me into doing it.

Why should something that claims to tell me that they pay me to work now asks me to deposit to be paid? I don't see the reasonableness in that kind of arrangement

You are absolutely right. A website that claims to pay you does not require you to pay them money. Unfortunately, paid to click websites claim that you have to deposit money in order to earn money and this is where risk of getting scam rises. The problem is that we really cannot earn money until or unless we invest money. This is a hard truth. Even many legit and old paid to click websites like Neobux require you to upgrade in order to earn money.

I have never invested because Im afraid some website become scam and I will just lose my money there...

When I first of all ventured into clicking website order to earn money, there is this particular website register down ask me to pay certain amount of money in order to upgrade. Some of them are real and some are scam, so it is better to be careful.

I have never invested in this kind of platform, mainly because some ptc sites have reputation of becoming a scam. Another reason is because I don't like spending money to earn money.

I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?

Thousands of dollars?:eek::eek::eek::eek: That's enough to get scared. PTCs are well known to easily scam. Investing in a PTC usually means to lose money. I have online colleagues that lost PTCs investments. The last one, in my same Italian financial forum, lost more than 100 dollars. Better not to think if he had invested thousands of dollars. I have never invested in a PTC and never will do in the future.

I have never invested in paid to click websites before. And I don't think I will ever at any time or point invest in such practice because it is funny come to think of it

Thousands of dollars?:eek::eek::eek::eek: That's enough to get scared. PTCs are well known to easily scam. Investing in a PTC usually means to lose money. I have online colleagues that lost PTCs investments. The last one, in my same Italian financial forum, lost more than 100 dollars. Better not to think if he had invested thousands of dollars. I have never invested in a PTC and never will do in the future.

Yes, this is true. I remember a person claiming that he has invested a total of $1,700 in a Paid To Click project. he is saying that the website is paying him regularly and on daily basis. I am not at all surprised. many people risk their money and also invest thousands of dollars in HYIP projects, too.

Most paid to click websites as come and can never be reliable because most of their offers is too good to be true. That is the reason why I encourage people to learn digital skill in order to make real money online.

Most paid to click websites as come and can never be reliable because most of their offers is too good to be true. That is the reason why I encourage people to learn digital skill in order to make real money online.

I have been a part of some websites and I work for a paid to click site. The admin of that website is trustworthy as far as I know because he has been paying for almost one year as of now. There are only a few reliable paid to click websites nowadays.

I have never invested money into such website, because I never know how it work so to invest my money into but I don't think I can invest money there.

I have never invested money into such website, because I never know how it work so to invest my money into but I don't think I can invest money there.

Please note that investing money in paid to click sites is a very risky investment. I remember investing in such a kind of a site that became a scam later. I was quite fortunate to withdraw my earnings before the website became a scam. They do pay in the initial stages but later scam people.

I have never invested any of my personal funds into any paid to click platform before. I am not intending to do that either. It is serving no purpose

I don't trust many of those pay to click websites to invest my hard earned money with them. I've heard a lot of negative comments from from concerning this program, how some people invested their money and upon requesting for payment, it was never acknowledged.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back