What's new

How Much Money Have You Invested In Paid To Click Websites?

I have never invested any money in paid to click site because I have never made a withdrawal from paid to click site before and I don't know if they are legit or not, I cannot risk the money on something I have never made withdrawal from.

it doesn't make sense investing in PTC platforms because most of them are scam and cannot give you a reasonable amount of money. It is better I invest in crypto.

it doesn't make sense investing in PTC platforms because most of them are scam and cannot give you a reasonable amount of money. It is better I invest in crypto.
That is a sure way of making money, instead of some dishonest paid to click websites where you only get to waste your time and money.

I joined star clicks as a task on picoworkers. Fr a couple of days, I clicked on ads than I realized that I will never reach payment threshold as a free user, therefore, I gave up

I joined star clicks as a task on picoworkers. Fr a couple of days, I clicked on ads than I realized that I will never reach payment threshold as a free user, therefore, I gave up
Lol
This is common for all the paid to click sites, including faucet paying websites. Just a comment here on bizdustry is even enough to compensate your weekly efforts on a paid to click website.

I have invested upto 50 dollars in some of them in the past but I have not made anything up to that amount I invested with them, that is why I concluded not to invest any money on paid to click site again since their earning rate is so low even as a VIP member .

I don’t even like to remember how much money I’ve wasted on so many paid to click site and many of them are later a scam site.I don’t think i will invest my money in any paid to click site again

I have not invested in any paid to click website before because so many of them scam and are only looking for people who will subscribe to their VIP.

I have invested upto 50 dollars in some of them in the past but I have not made anything up to that amount I invested with them, that is why I concluded not to invest any money on paid to click site again since their earning rate is so low even as a VIP member .
What even gave you the guts to consider investing such high amount of money In these websites. I see them as time wasters who only want to waste members efforts.

What even gave you the guts to consider investing such high amount of money In these websites. I see them as time wasters who only want to waste members efforts.
I didn't invest the $50 in one site,there are many of them who promise something reasonable with the VIP upgrade and that is what I have spent the money on and at the end even at the VIP level I was not even able to make up to $1 daily.

Investing money into PTC sites is simply like a gamble for me. Since i don't want to fall in the trap of losing money carelessly I've decided to stay put and focus here.

I have invested just about $10 in one PTC site back then. And I was scammed by not paying me after asking for withdrawal and they also refused to answer any complaint. But that was then, I know much better about their tricks now. I will not fall for it again.

Personally any kind of website that requires me to pay money before I can be able to earn money from that website is a Capital no no for me because I will never do such.

Investing in paid to click websites is a waste of money and resources. It's better you use such money to invest in reasonable stuff like cryptocurrency.

Never invested any $ into ptc sites. The only one I ever really did spend some time at back in 2008-2009 was Clix ... (sense) ? Sorry I can’t remember exactly how it was spelled because it was so long ago. I do remember them having something like Platinum and Gold Membership option(s).. but I never went for that. It was a VERY legit site, though. Always many ads to click daily, without fail. I was just a standard member there and I did quite well. Easiest work on the web in those days.

I have invested just about $10 in one PTC site back then. And I was scammed by not paying me after asking for withdrawal and they also refused to answer any complaint. But that was then, I know much better about their tricks now. I will not fall for it again.
Many users fell in the same mistake; the scammers are everywhere; we should think and study the situation very carefully before depositing any amount.

Why should something that claims to tell me that they pay me to work now asks me to deposit to be paid? I don't see the reasonableness in that kind of arrangement
seriously senator thats something very funny because the main aim of you going or entering that/such site is to earn so truly why should you still pay again to earn. But I could consider a vip in that or a platform if the normal or casual account user pays and i see prospect in upgrading e.g. I am looking at the possibility of being a VIP member in bizindustry if it is possible

I do not think of investing any of my money in such thing because most of them will not pay you,i only concentrate on paid to post sites that do not require me to pay for a VIP upgrade, even with the VIP upgrade you may not be able to earn something reasonable that is why I don't bother to visit them.
Paid to click websites is just a total waste of time, energy, effort and data wasting , I have been on some of the paid to click websites for sometime now. Around 6month and i am yet to reach their minimum payout which is not up to $5.

Paid to click site are just to make petty earnings investing much on them is like a waste of resources and some of these pay to click sites are fake and scam. I have wasted a month earning on one pay to click which I wasn't paid for it

Paid to click websites is just a total waste of time, energy, effort and data wasting , I have been on some of the paid to click websites for sometime now. Around 6month and i am yet to reach their minimum payout which is not up to $5.
I always wonder why people will choose to operate paid to click site rather than for them to concentrate on forums,understand the forums is better than the paid to click sites in terms of the revenue they are generating from advertising.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back