What's new

How much money have you earned so far from working online?

It is really possible to make fortune for yourself on this platform. if you are really serious about it and you keep saving up the amount you collected on a daily basis, you will be marvelled that it will amount to something reasonable at the end.
Actually savings the money you regularly earned from these forum will really help and that can also give you an insight of how much you have earned in total from these particular forum.

To earn 1,2 $ you need 60 new replies and this is a record as the first day you need to wait a week until there are new subjects and replies to do this but this remains impossible every day. This is the reality.
Some people says they make fifty post or comment within two hours but with me , I normally spent four to five hours making just $1 here on bizdustry , so don't really know how people do it .

Probably, this is actually one of the best way to post forum you can see on the internet. One of the admins even give people the opportunity to make withdrawals as low as $1.
Yes for sure, this is one of the best earning forum I have seen so far, in as much as you will be doing your daily task, you will be earning one dollar everyday.

Yes for sure, this is one of the best earning forum I have seen so far, in as much as you will be doing your daily task, you will be earning one dollar everyday.
Business remain one of the best paid to post forum that you can come across on the internet because you will have access to so many things, from learning new things to making yourself good income in a day.

You are absolutely right, bizdustry is the best forum I have ever seen.
Everything about them is top notch and I love learning and sharing my knowledge on the platform.

It is quite interesting that you have been working online for a very long time and you have accumulated such an amount. If you had been saving it, you would have become very rich by now.
Yeah, assuming I have enough time I could have made much more than that because I've been working online for a long time. I am trying to make out time to venture into more profitable things.

Some people says they make fifty post or comment within two hours but with me , I normally spent four to five hours making just $1 here on bizdustry , so don't really know how people do it .
Yes exactly if you do 10 replies per hour needs 5 hours and this is my average also of earning.
In normal days I do 10 replies on Bizdustry.
Means to reach 5 $ payout dollar it needs 200 * 25 = 5000 biznotes for 4 $ cash out to Payeer but it requires less time if it is 2 $ cash out request to Payeer means 10 days per day.
So if sometimes I reach 50 posts next day I find every thing was discussed so daily schedule is 10 posts per day when busy with offline commitments 5 posts when enough time 15 posts.

I cannot really account for all I have earned from online jobs. I have made some good amount but to be honest I cannot accurately state what amount I have made altogether so far.

I cannot really account for all I have earned from online jobs. I have made some good amount but to be honest I cannot accurately state what amount I have made altogether so far.
The same thing is applicable to me because I cannot estimate the total amount of money that I have made in total online.
This would be possible if we have it jotted down and can quickly get it by doing simple calculations

Actually I can't really tell exactly how much I have earned from the bizdustry platform but I most say, bizdustry has really helped me build an earning online exposing to so many of the platform to which i can earned.

The same thing is applicable to me because I cannot estimate the total amount of money that I have made in total online.
This would be possible if we have it jotted down and can quickly get it by doing simple calculations
That's it. You know with the randomness of the places from which I earn, it will be very hard for someone to keep good record of his earnings. It is common and literally everyone may say this. Even though right now I can compute the whole amount but I'll have to go back to a lot of records.

You are absolutely right, bizdustry is the best forum I have ever seen.
Everything about them is top notch and I love learning and sharing my knowledge on the platform.
So far bizdustry forum is one of the best forum I have seen so far, everything about it is good. Apart from learning and knowing things one can still earn on it
It has not occurred to me that I have not really been writing down the amount of money that I have been making. I started making money at the beginning of last year and I can estimate it to be around $300.
Wow this is serious, considering the fact that don't long that I get to know about making money online, but if I can estimate it I have withdrawn money like $100

Last edited:
haven't taken the time to record it all.
In particular, it has been incredibly beneficial to me because I have earned payment for posting images on websites like bizdustry.

haven't taken the time to record it all.
In particular, it has been incredibly beneficial to me because I have earned payment for posting images on websites like bizdustry.
Likewise I do not have the total estimate of the total amount to have made online so far

I think it will be easier for those who kept on writing it down as they received payment.

Likewise I do not have the total estimate of the total amount to have made online so far

I think it will be easier for those who kept on writing it down as they received payment.
Yeah, it is great to journal everything in the course of your journey of making money because it would give you an idea of where you were and where you are headed.

Yeah, it is great to journal everything in the course of your journey of making money because it would give you an idea of where you were and where you are headed.
Writing all the amount that I have made online down is going to be a little bit rigorous because I don't think I can do it because I can always give you a rough estimate of the total amount of money I make in a month.

I have made something very reasonable for working full time online and that is basically why I keep working here but it's not too busy doing something very simple from the internet.
Die to the fact that I didn't start making money online that long, but I can confidently say that I have made the sum of $50 online, mostly on forum posting to be precise.

Die to the fact that I didn't start making money online that long, but I can confidently say that I have made the sum of $50 online, mostly on forum posting to be precise.
Wow that is really nice of you, though I know that it is not really easy but as one put more effort and determination he or she can earn such amount of money without doubt.

Actually savings the money you regularly earned from these forum will really help and that can also give you an insight of how much you have earned in total from these particular forum.
if you're consistent in see when you will be surprised the amount of money you'll be able to save in a year. This is something I have tried to practice and of course it is reasonable.

I've earned 55.30 dollars so far from working online. The things I've done were: completing surveys in applications, watching ads, playing games, sharing my internet connection, sharing them to my friends, and writing posts here on Bizdustry :). It took a while but now I have a nice online income and I am happy about it. So what about you? how much have you earned so far? and what have you done in order to get that?
Not a lot I don't do any surveys because of my locations and I don't have much time to do more serious stuff I'm happy for what I have someday I wish to make more but for now it's enough to buy a shirt or something like that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back