What's new

How much money do you save vs invest?

Well I think it depends on the money you are having,the amount of money you'll invest will depend on the capital you are having. Me normally I do invest a decent amount of money.

My investment is always higher than my savings If I am sure the investment is legitimate , because its better to invest than to save ,with investment you have more money .

I tried to save money earned from investment and trading and also ensure I re-invest 15% of revenue earned back into investment. Through this I'm able to build my portfolio in the business.

I do not have specific amount i save or invest though, for me i simply save what i can when i can since at the moment i have a lot of expenses to sort out. As for investing i do not have any investments at the moment but once i sort things out i would be making some investments.

Saving money is necessary and very important, but my income is not much and I am under a lot of pressure, so I usually invest whatever money I have and sometimes it makes me lose money.
When you invest you must be in a state of calm and concentration to be sure of what you are doing and analyze it cautiously, investing under pressure is never a good option and as you say it is very likely that you will make mistakes that make you lose money.

The amount I consider for saving and invest depends on my total receipts.
I don't save much in my banks because rather than generating interest on my savings in the bank, I would rather be losing under the obnoxious deductions as taxes, charges of transactions, card maintenance charges etc.
As a result of this, I would rather prefer to invest my money in tangible projects.

How much money would you say you save vs the money you invest? I tend to do a mix. I save money often, but I also put some into investments, and also invest in other things. Do you tend to save more or invest more? What is your preference?

When it comes to saving money and investing, I believe that I do more of investing than save money because the money which you save in the bank does not generate more cash for you being there in your bank account but the ones that you invested have a better chance of returning more procedes for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back