Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How much money would you say you save vs the money you invest? I tend to do a mix. I save money often, but I also put some into investments, and also invest in other things. Do you tend to save more or invest more? What is your preference?

by default i invest more money than i save, i hardly keep money in my bank account, i even prefer storing my money in usdt over my local currency as i do not see the need to keep it in my local currency.

by default i invest more money than i save, i hardly keep money in my bank account, i even prefer storing my money in usdt over my local currency as i do not see the need to keep it in my local currency.
We are in the same shoe I also love investment to saving thou I know the two field of financial ways are very profitable but investment is really the best thou as for what the thread starter mention here it's going to be a bit had or unsafe to disclose how much you save or invested openly

I am not very good at saving. However, I make sure I invest. Every time I managed to have some spare funds, I start investing, I invest even with as little as $1. When I invest, I also diversify

I am not very good at saving. However, I make sure I invest. Every time I managed to have some spare funds, I start investing, I invest even with as little as $1. When I invest, I also diversify
You should try and invest and save some money as well I believe that it's one of those way forward if you want to make good financial planning you need to save some Money and learn how to invest as well they are both profitable

I save more money than I invest because I am trying my possible best to stay away from scam website so I will rather save money than to invest money for now but I don't know about later

I save more money than I invest because I am trying my possible best to stay away from scam website so I will rather save money than to invest money for now but I don't know about later
That is not bad if you save some money it's a good idea but for me I love investment to saving it's a better way to secure my future and ensure I have well foundered business but some time I do save around 25% of my earning

I tend to save more than invest. This is because it is pretty hard to get legit investment strategies. If I ever get a good way to invest, I will balance between saving and investing.

I tend to save more than invest. This is because it is pretty hard to get legit investment strategies. If I ever get a good way to invest, I will balance between saving and investing.
I also save more money than investing because I am scared of investment and I am trying to be very careful when it comes to investment. I have been scammed too many times

Financial experts say that you should save about 30 percent of your income and invest out of that amount you have set aside. You should do this first before you spend at all.

I have save and invest alot of money but seriously I think that before you invest you need to k ow the face of investment which you dive into

I invest like 50 per cent of my income. And I save the rest 50 per cent. It is hard to come by the right investment, because this days there are more investment scams than before. I spend half of the money I saved most times.

I invest like 50 per cent of my income. And I save the rest 50 per cent. It is hard to come by the right investment, because this days there are more investment scams than before. I spend half of the money I saved most times.
Are you sure you are consistent about this some people will just do it in that first month after that they won't be able to keep their goals well I invest any money that come my way right now for the next two months am going to deprive my self of so many things but invest my cash

I like investing my money into investment instead of saving, at least you will be making more profit the business instead of saving in the bank, I will invest it so have more profit.

Are you sure you are consistent about this some people will just do it in that first month after that they won't be able to keep their goals well I invest any money that come my way right now for the next two months am going to deprive my self of so many things but invest my cash
No, I am actually not consistent with it, I am not going to lie about that.
Most times somethings happen that are actually unplanned that would come and spoil the already set plan.

I have a monthly budgeting for my income, I divide my income into three portions; one for savings, one for investments and the other portion for daily expenses.

Saving money is necessary and very important, but my income is not much and I am under a lot of pressure, so I usually invest whatever money I have and sometimes it makes me lose money.

How much money would you say you save vs the money you invest? I tend to do a mix. I save money often, but I also put some into investments, and also invest in other things. Do you tend to save more or invest more? What is your preference?
I save much more than I invest because I'm not really good at it, but I guess I need to learn more about investing. I still invest some of my money in low-risk investments, and I would like to learn more about crypto and stocks.

Actually both savings and the level of your investment, greatly depends on the amount of income you always generate.

Sometimes I prefer to invest rather than to save. because investment has alot of profit in the future if it succeed.

One of the biggest mistake a lot of people making is trying to invest all the amount of money they are having, if you're good at doing that very sure you're not going to make it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back