What's new

How much money do Bitcoin miners make?

The amount of money a Bitcoin miner makes depends on the total number of coin he or she mine and the value of the coin in the crypto currency exchange Business. If you can know this two factor then you will know if they are making money or not

When you're not been successful in mining the Bitcoin cryptocurrency I don't think there is any money 💵 that you are going to be getting in the process because it's something that is very tedious.

Yes and that does not mean that they are not making profit, they are making profit no doubt but the profit may not actually be much but it is enough for them to take care of themselves and live very well but not in excess.
Miners are millionaires if you change their currency value to our own fiat currency. They are making enough mining coins like BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, BNB etc popular coins.

When you're not been successful in mining the Bitcoin cryptocurrency I don't think there is any money 💵 that you are going to be getting in the process because it's something that is very tedious.
The early miners are the ones who have actually benefited from mining and most of them right now are cashing out massively. Right now I do not think there is much profit in going into mining right now, as the earnings are usually slow and low unlike before and like you said it is tedious and costly

The amount generated depends on the hashrate and the power of hardware used. A powerful hardware means more bitcoin creation. These are basically the determining factors on how bitcoin is mined. Bitcoin mining is profitable If you have a mining farm. It would increase your earnings.

Miners are millionaires if you change their currency value to our own fiat currency. They are making enough mining coins like BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, BNB etc popular coins.
If you think that they are really making so much then why is mining company not popular and most of the mining company only available in China ? if it is profitable then it will attract a lot of private investigator.

The early miners are the ones who have actually benefited from mining and most of them right now are cashing out massively. Right now I do not think there is much profit in going into mining right now, as the earnings are usually slow and low unlike before and like you said it is tedious and costly

I actually believe that it's such miners actually existed they will be able to know a way to exploit the network and be able to get something reasonable from trying to mine those cryptocurrencies.

It is better to be a bitcoin miner than a trader or even investors because they make more money though this mining activities.

To me cryptocurrency has well proven that mining is the most interesting way of earning alot of I come in the operation of cryptocurrency. so I can conclude that mining of crypto is the best way of making money and the make alot.

I guess that depends on the amount of equipments available and the electricity available for mining, with such, one can get clear estimates of how much is mined per day

If you think that they are really making so much then why is mining company not popular and most of the mining company only available in China ? if it is profitable then it will attract a lot of private investigator.
Not everyone is skilled to be miners. Miners study mining of the coins, they don't just wake up and start mining crypto. And remember not every country accepts cryptocurrency, the few countries that accepts it 100% are where crypto mining takes place, and that's where you'll find miners.

Not everyone is skilled to be miners. Miners study mining of the coins, they don't just wake up and start mining crypto. And remember not every country accepts cryptocurrency, the few countries that accepts it 100% are where crypto mining takes place, and that's where you'll find miners.
Well I don't think that the Nigerian government will stop people from setting up a mining industry as long as it will generate revenue for the government, in this world anything they will generate a reasonable amount of money can be done by anybody.

Well I don't think that the Nigerian government will stop people from setting up a mining industry as long as it will generate revenue for the government, in this world anything they will generate a reasonable amount of money can be done by anybody.
You can't mine real Cryptocurrency here on Nigeria, cos it never grow to such level when it comes to seeing more adoption of crypto from our government.

Amature bigger Bitcoin miners make like 3 dollars in a month more competent miners make double that more than 5 dollars then large scale clock maybe 20 thousand dollars

I believe that the amount of money you make through crypto mining depends on the kind of hardware you use to mine crypto coin. The mining difficulty is rising and it is becoming so hard to mine coins that a CPU worth thousands of dollars is not enough to mijne a good amount of coins.

You can't mine real Cryptocurrency here on Nigeria, cos it never grow to such level when it comes to seeing more adoption of crypto from our government.
Do you really think that we can only be able to mine cryptocurrency when we have a reasonable adoption of cryptocurrency by people ? to me it is a business and I think it can be done anyway.

Do you really think that we can only be able to mine cryptocurrency when we have a reasonable adoption of cryptocurrency by people ? to me it is a business and I think it can be done anyway.
It doesn't matter the level of adoption with mining of cryptocurrency. Mining have been ON, before many came to know about cryptocurrency.

It doesn't matter the level of adoption with mining of cryptocurrency. Mining have been ON, before many came to know about cryptocurrency.
Okay does it really mean that if I am interested to set up a cryptocurrency mining company that I will not be able to do it because we have not fully adopted to crypto-currency Just like how China is doing ?

Okay does it really mean that if I am interested to set up a cryptocurrency mining company that I will not be able to do it because we have not fully adopted to crypto-currency Just like how China is doing ?
Yes, those countries that are simply feeling disillusioned around cryptocurrency won't grant access for their citizens to operate a mining company.

Yes, those countries that are simply feeling disillusioned around cryptocurrency won't grant access for their citizens to operate a mining company.
But what of here ,if I am interested in setting up such company I think the government will not do anything since cryptocurrency is legally accepted and the government allow people to own and operate with it.

But what of here ,if I am interested in setting up such company I think the government will not do anything since cryptocurrency is legally accepted and the government allow people to own and operate with it.
I don't know about setting up a mining company here, you know it wouldn't be possible cos the power generation here is very weak. You could've seen interested people for that earlier.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back