What's new

How much money do Bitcoin miners make?

I don't know about setting up a mining company here, you know it wouldn't be possible cos the power generation here is very weak. You could've seen interested people for that earlier.
Lolz, why are you talking about the power generation here. Obviously most people that are operating companies and big business organisation do not depend on the Nigerian electricity,they have their private power generator.

Lolz, why are you talking about the power generation here. Obviously most people that are operating companies and big business organisation do not depend on the Nigerian electricity,they have their private power generator.
For you to have the power supply that will sustain mining if cryptocurrency you must have burned down many tera-watts of power to sustain. Our solar system and other alternative options of power generation can't be enough unless it's that one the government extracted through the big river side like the kangidan power generation. If it isn't steady with full electricity power of many mega watts it wouldn't be enough for mining of cryptocurrency.

For you to have the power supply that will sustain mining if cryptocurrency you must have burned down many tera-watts of power to sustain. Our solar system and other alternative options of power generation can't be enough unless it's that one the government extracted through the big river side like the kangidan power generation. If it isn't steady with full electricity power of many mega watts it wouldn't be enough for mining of cryptocurrency.
So do you really mean that a room size generator will not be able to power and run a mining industry ? Obviously I cannot depend on the Nigerian electricity if I am doing any business in this country.

Cryptocurrencies mining is a great way to earn money online if you have all that it requires to make it work like the mining farm and and other expenses that goes into this type activities

So do you really mean that a room size generator will not be able to power and run a mining industry ? Obviously I cannot depend on the Nigerian electricity if I am doing any business in this country.
Lol, you're funny indeed. When we are talking about about a nation's unstable power supply can't sustain mining of cryptocurrency. Nigerian power supply can't sustain mining cos it's poor.

Lol, you're funny indeed. When we are talking about about a nation's unstable power supply can't sustain mining of cryptocurrency. Nigerian power supply can't sustain mining cos it's poor.
Well maybe that is just the reason why a lot of people are not interested in setting up a cryptocurrency mining industries,that is just the reason and I don't think it is the government that ban people from doing it.

Well maybe that is just the reason why a lot of people are not interested in setting up a cryptocurrency mining industries,that is just the reason and I don't think it is the government that ban people from doing it.
Our country simply can't help out in this aspect, even normal cryptocurrency activities they couldn't help out. Is it in mining of the coins they'll help out? It's simply No.

Our country simply can't help out in this aspect, even normal cryptocurrency activities they couldn't help out. Is it in mining of the coins they'll help out? It's simply No.
Lolz, well I cannot blame this on our country alone there are other countries that is more developed than our country but still do not have an opportunity to engage in cryptocurrency fully. China is the only known country with so much crypto activities.

Lolz, well I cannot blame this on our country alone there are other countries that is more developed than our country but still do not have an opportunity to engage in cryptocurrency fully. China is the only known country with so much crypto activities.
Lol, our country act funny at times, why will they be banning everything that generates the citizens money legitimately. That's how the y shut Twitter down for us.

Well it's different every time. I think transactions are different each time, as mining to my knowledge, collects real transactions between people, and you get a cut out of it or something. Idk, I'm still unsure how mining works.

I think the amount of electricity used to mine coins is important. This is because the price of electricity is different in many countries and this is why some countries are not that good for mining coins.

Lol, our country act funny at times, why will they be banning everything that generates the citizens money legitimately. That's how the y shut Twitter down for us.
Lolz. I heard that the Federal Government will soon lift the ban on Twitter. But well I don't even see anything in this country that I can use to appreciate the government .they are not doing anything tangible for the masses.

A Bitcoin minner makes a lot of money on their website as far as there are still in connection with there website. But it all depends on the type of platform he or she used on mining. A person that minions on a legit platform make a lot of profit. Let me say in a day there will make up to 0.005BTC which is huge profit
Wow! This is too much. Are you really serious that they make this kind of money daily? Cos I can't believe it

I for one have not had the privilege of meeting a bitcoin miner that owns his own mining farm to really understand how much he or she makes mining Bitcoin on a regular basis

Lolz. I heard that the Federal Government will soon lift the ban on Twitter. But well I don't even see anything in this country that I can use to appreciate the government .they are not doing anything tangible for the masses.
When the evil ones are ruling you, what do you expect to hear? Things that isn't suppose to have occured. What's good about unbanning Twitter when they caused the ban on their own due to selfishness of politicians.

When the evil ones are ruling you, what do you expect to hear? Things that isn't suppose to have occured. What's good about unbanning Twitter when they caused the ban on their own due to selfishness of politicians.
Lolz. Seriously I don't even know why the Nigerian government are not even ashamed of themselves. if you look at the world the Nigerian government do not even contribute anything to the growth and development of the world.

whatever amount they make from mining i think it depends on the amount of hashrate purchased for the cloud mining, they make huge amount of money though but they also have to invest much

Lolz. Seriously I don't even know why the Nigerian government are not even ashamed of themselves. if you look at the world the Nigerian government do not even contribute anything to the growth and development of the world.
We are contributing to the development of the world in another way round but our government are criminals they are using the funds lavishly. The crude we sell is indeed used for extractions and fuel for vehicles and others.

We are contributing to the development of the world in another way round but our government are criminals they are using the funds lavishly. The crude we sell is indeed used for extractions and fuel for vehicles and others.
Lolz, you mean we're contributing to the development of the world ? I don't think Nigeria has ever contributed anything reasonable to world development. if you don't believe it proof with example.

Lolz, you mean we're contributing to the development of the world ? I don't think Nigeria has ever contributed anything reasonable to world development. if you don't believe it proof with example.
As I told you earlier, we generate crude oil, which can serve as fuel to machines, solar plants and automobile. We are into agriculture too, most of our crops, food produces are shipped to outside country as well. Nigeria is also blessed with precious metals like Gold, silver, and diamonds etc, which can be found in the northern States. All this things are income generating and productive to other countries too, but we aren't using it well, few are enjoying it and many are suffering.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back