What's new

How much money do Bitcoin miners make?

As I told you earlier, we generate crude oil, which can serve as fuel to machines, solar plants and automobile. We are into agriculture too, most of our crops, food produces are shipped to outside country as well. Nigeria is also blessed with precious metals like Gold, silver, and diamonds etc, which can be found in the northern States. All this things are income generating and productive to other countries too, but we aren't using it well, few are enjoying it and many are suffering.
Lolz, please don't talk about agriculture because we do not even generate enough agricultural products to even sustain us here talkless of shipping it outside the country ,that will be ridiculous.lolz. even the crude oil that you are talking about, is it not even the white people that helps us to discover it and refine it for us.

The Bitcoin miners are making a high smoky of money. They have numerous sources to generate income from. If you are mining via the conventional method, then you will be earning the highest

The Bitcoin miners are making a high smoky of money. They have numerous sources to generate income from. If you are mining via the conventional method, then you will be earning the highest
seriously have already been hearing it in theory that people and making big money from mining bitcoin but I've never seen anyone who have successful in my date with proof of their payments.

There are some who are making about $50 per day with cryptocurrency mining in one of the WhatsApp group I belongs to. But someone needs a high grade computer systems with huge specification to mine cryptocurrency successfully.

Bitcoins mining may not really be profitable as most people are really thinking, but what I know about them is that they are able to make some money that can sustain them in operating their machine and also give them a source of income but not so much, cryptocurrency mining most especially bitcoins is not really easy.

I think the Bitcoin miners actually do make more profit from mining coins , mining is actually profitable to a large extent ,if you have the necessary mining rig you could actually make more money from mining

Mining is once profitable but now mining cryotocurrencies is not that easy as is used to be. mining crypto is just a waste of time and you won't earn something tangible from it.

It's very hard to min something tangible in Bitcoin mining
When I was using crypto browser in mining Bitcoin, I sometimes don't even make up to $2 per day
The mining is very slow and it's very hard for people to just allow you min Bitcoin for free
Exactly, mining bitcoin with crypto browser is just wasting of time and data. Those that are actually making profit from mining are not doing it for free. I stand to be corrected but they invest to get a mining machine or so.

It all depends on how they are mining. If you are using cloud mining, you don't earn much. But if you have set up your own mining rig, you might earn really well.

The amount miners make actually depends on how much miners have invested in the hardware and equipment cost. Mining is no longer that much profitable as it was during the early days of Bitcoin.

I think it depends on how well you can mine as a bitcoin miner, once you know how to mine, you will make a lot of money mining bitcoin in this digital age.

I think bitcoin miners is earning a lot profit than bitcoin traders. Also bitcoin miners profit is depending on their mining profit. Also bitcoin miners profit is divided to their hardware upgrade and their electric bill. Bitcoin miner is like a lazy work but you are gaining profit.

I don't know the particular amount of money bitcoin miners make but I feel it's a reasonable amount of money. There's a lot of money in bitcoin whether on is mining or trading.

I think they make decent amounts that cover their investment in cost of purchasing mining equipments; if I were to speculate, I'll say they can get up to 0.1 BTC as reward.

Is Cryptocurrency mining a great way to earn a passive income at the height of the craze around blockchain-based tokens. And How much money does Bitcoin miners make? How can we determine the potential earnings of a cryptocurrency miner today, Are they really making it
Cryptocurrency mining is a good way of making passive income. There are a lot of people out there making a living through crypto mining. For more investors to join in, I think a lot of money is being made, perhaps depending on the price of the coin at the time.

Hmmm, I think no one can ever tell how either good or bad it's. I dont think there is any profit in mining cryptocurrency. I have mine some cryptocurrency which happens to be unprofitable and nothing out of it.

It's a great mystery, these miners are very secretive and won't disclose their earnings. But we have to consider their investments. They use specialized ASCI machines to mine Bitcoins and the power required to operate their rigs are enormous. Many of these miners shift to countries with low electricity costs to make their operations profitable. They are making a good profit but not as much as many fantasize.

The amount of money that the bitcoin miner's make depends on the mining speed of the transaction. The more the mining speed, the more the amount of profit that will be made.

The amount of money that the bitcoin miner's make depends on the mining speed of the transaction. The more the mining speed, the more the amount of profit that will be made.
So does it really mean that if the mining speed is constant that the mining industry will be able to mine the same number of BTC per hour ? Is that how it is calculated ?.

Miners in the block chain are the ultimate winners and you can be able to make money depending on the gas levels at that time so more traffic conjunction means more money..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back