What's new

How much money do Bitcoin miners make?

it depends on how powerful their mining rigs are, but in general, they are making decent money that's enough to be paying their mining costs and generate enough profit

This will depend on so many things like how strong their mining pool is, a group of miners with strong pool are likely to earnd better than those with small and weak pool, I think there is a possibility of earning up to $500 every month dependent on the type of mining gadget they are using.

There are alot of level in the mining process of bitcoins and it also depends on what you are using for the mining of this bitcoins because a lot of people can mine bitcoins with computer (although it is not advisable) a lot of people at the same time can mine bitcoins with a special bitcoin's mining electronic that is designed for mining of cryptocurrencies only, but even with that it not easy to mind one bitcoins.
Post automatically merged:

They make a lot of money when they are mining bitcoins in pool because this is the easiest way for bbitcoiners to make a lot of money but if one person is mining bitcoins with a laptop or PC then its can take a very long time for you to mind a reasonable satoshi that can worth something when you convert it to dollars. I think mining in pool can generate 1 bitcoins within a few months.
Minning bitcoin depends on the type of site you are minning from and the interest also depend on the amount of the bitcoin you are mining , bitcoin miners actually makes a lot of money .

Minning bitcoin depends on the type of site you are minning from and the interest also depend on the amount of the bitcoin you are mining , bitcoin miners actually makes a lot of money .
they are not actually making so much because it is not easy to mind one bitcoins as it can take up to a year to do so and sometimes it is always advisable for people to mine bitcoins with special mining electronic, I don't think it is all that easy.

I learnt that miners also get reward from the transaction fees we pay and I can say that they are making money especially those ones that sell their coins during pumping.

There is no specific amount bitcoin miners make. You make as much as you can mine. Mining takes time though. And you have to be patient if you want to mine bitcoin and make money. The process involves you being online at always in order to mine effectively. I have been mining for a while now and I have managed to only make few buck, about $15.
I agree with you totally because there's no way you can determine the amount of money that miners hand as the amount of money they will earn with the timing on several factors like the kind of big and heavy machinery that they are using to mine Bitcoin.

I cant say for now, but in the past, bitcoin miners really made alot mostly around 2009. It was a great way to earn bitcoin. But right now, bitcoin minning is not really as common or popular as back then. And the raite is really slow

The amount of money you make by mining cryptocurrencies actually totally depends on how much money you invest in hardware. The more expensive hardware you buy, the more you will be able to earn. Moreover, you also need a good quantity of expensive hardware to earn by mining cryptocurrencies.

It is not a very profitable venture, especially for those who are not rich or have enough financial backup to sustain themselves. Earninng through mining is not easy.

I don't know how much they make by mining of cryptocurrency but I just Believe that mining of cryptocurrency is profitable if they are mining bitcoins,I don't know what will happen when the maximum supply of bitcoins is reach.

I don't know how much they make by mining of cryptocurrency but I just Believe that mining of cryptocurrency is profitable if they are mining bitcoins,I don't know what will happen when the maximum supply of bitcoins is reach.
They would sure have to think of other coins that are having potentials at that time. There won't be an end to crypto Currencies,so nothing to worry about.

They would sure have to think of other coins that are having potentials at that time. There won't be an end to crypto Currencies,so nothing to worry about.
most of the biggest miners company are mining bitcoins because they just consider it that has the best cryptocurrency, I've never seen a group of pools mining other cryptocurrency like cake or bnb. What is the reason for this.

most of the biggest miners company are mining bitcoins because they just consider it that has the best cryptocurrency, I've never seen a group of pools mining other cryptocurrency like cake or bnb. What is the reason for this.
It is because they already have their minds settled on Bitcoin which is very expensive. When other coins become expensive, they would focus on them too.

It is because they already have their minds settled on Bitcoin which is very expensive. When other coins become expensive, they would focus on them too.
okay but is there any cryptocurrency that is possible for us to mine with our laptop ? Because I understand that mining of cryptocurrency like bitcoins with a laptop is not possible, which other cryptocurrency do you suggest we can mine with laptop.

Is Cryptocurrency mining a great way to earn a passive income at the height of the craze around blockchain-based tokens. And How much money does Bitcoin miners make? How can we determine the potential earnings of a cryptocurrency miner today, Are they really making it
Before it was 25 bitcoin per complete cycle, but it later reduced to 12.5 bitcoin, that is half the first price but I don't know about now. It is not possible for an individual to complete a mine that is why miners usually join network to mine together and share the rewards in matter of minutes

Before it was 25 bitcoin per complete cycle, but it later reduced to 12.5 bitcoin, that is half the first price but I don't know about now. It is not possible for an individual to complete a mine that is why miners usually join network to mine together and share the rewards in matter of minutes
Thanks for your opinion, I have learnt, it is very possible that like 4 cycles could be completed globally in a day of active mining?

Miners make whole lots of money which i can't calculate xos i don't have experience in such kind of working department. But through the outrageous charges we incur transacting around BTC and ETH i believe they make lots of money.

Well if a lot of those so-called bitcoin miners so come out and tell you the simple truth you will come to realise that it is not that easy for you to mine cryptocurrency right now unless you are spending money on it.

Thanks for your opinion, I have learnt, it is very possible that like 4 cycles could be completed globally in a day of active mining?
It has been long that I followed bitcoin mining related post. Then that I still know about mining. When you join a mining server or pool, there are many miners connected together in a pool. So most time in about 10 minutes, they always get there rewards and share it together depending on each miner contribution

When bitcoin was first mined in 2009, mining one block would earn you 50 BTC. In 2012, this was halved to 25 BTC. By 2016, this was halved again to 12.5 BTC. On May 11, 2020, the reward halved again to 6.25 BTC.
Are you now saying as at this year there’s still a site where you can mine up to 6.25 BTC.If such a site exists, can you kindly share it here but I’m sure before anybody will mine bitcoin of 6.25 BTC it might take up to a lifetime

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back