What's new

How much money are you investing every month in cryptocurrency?

I invested some in Bitcoin while it was down, and now that it's increasing in price again, I may cash in. I'm hoping it reaches a lot higher before I cash in though.
The best way to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currency when its low and waits till it rises before selling it to get a higher profits , that's the only way I do business with my coin.

I invested some in Bitcoin while it was down, and now that it's increasing in price again, I may cash in. I'm hoping it reaches a lot higher before I cash in though.
That's great, you are lucky you could trade off your coin if bitcoin reach $64,000 or more. I expect more bullish market if it fully recover.

Seriously, I'm looking at investing more in the cryptocurrency called ADA. it seems like a good coin to gamble with and I'm definitely going to initiate trade with it as well.

I am somebody who so much admire is the cryptocurrency industry and I always try to squeeze in my earnings to be able to invest at least $10 every month.

I am a kind of a heavy investor when it comes to how much I invest in my cryptocurrency transactions monthly. The figure piles up to amount to something very huge at th enwd of the day. It always does anyways. This is cryptocurrency we're talking about here

I am somebody who so much admire is the cryptocurrency industry and I always try to squeeze in my earnings to be able to invest at least $10 every month.

Seriously, there is a friend of mine who started out cryptocurrency trading with one automation bot system that earns him minimums of $9 on daily basis.

Wow that $10 every means you will have an investment of $100 in 10 months plus the profits, if any. That is a good move like you are saving money in the crypto coin wallet. However, there is the risk of losing when the market price would go down.

im buying each month bitcoin with 30$ - 40$ but im not just holding bitcoin im trading other crypto to grow my
bitcoin balance i want to hit 1 BTC that's my dream right now after that i will withdraw the profits
I wish I could have the money like you do every month purchasing bitcoin with forty to thirty dollars. Its good to know that you are just holding them in order to hit your target of one bitcoin. Today the price of one bitcoin is forty eight thousand and one hundred eighty two.

For now, I'm investing next to nothing because I'm still wanting to update my knowledge and not enter stranded. But in due time, I'll be able to invest say minimum of $100 per month.
Plans are nearly completed

The Cryptos I have and will be having for now are the ones I am paid with on the sites I work on. I haven't bought Cryptos in recent times.
That is good. As for me, if only I have the finances I will invest millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. Every month I will but one million worth of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, etherium, my neighbor Alice, Axie infinity, winklink, dogecoin, litecoins, dash coin and binance coin.

I don't invest on cryptocurrency on a monthly basis. I invest on cryptocurrencies based on the availability of funds and the conditions of cryptos market price at the time.

That is good. As for me, if only I have the finances I will invest millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. Every month I will but one million worth of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, etherium, my neighbor Alice, Axie infinity, winklink, dogecoin, litecoins, dash coin and binance coin.
I started investing a little but not new funds, I have been swapping the coins I had to ones that I believe in. When I have the funds, I would invest too on coins with very good prospects.

Personally I'm trying as much as I can to set up a strategy that is going to allow me to be investing at least a minimum of $5 in cryptocurrencies on monthly basis and see how far that takes me.

To be honest I haven't put in anything mainly withdrawing as there are a lot expenses to take care of but I do have coins on hodl so it's all good.

I don't have a fixed amount that i invest monthly in crypto currency but i look at how much i got from my previous investment then invest again.

There are some people who are open to investing at least a minimum of $100 in cryptocurrencies of monthly basis which is actually a very good amount of money considering the fact that they will keep earning from it as well.

you can gain allot of money over night with investing on cryotocurrency,you can also fail overnight,but for me I have never invested into any of those cryotocurrency.

you can gain allot of money over night with investing on cryotocurrency,you can also fail overnight,but for me I have never invested into any of those cryotocurrency.
Investing is not trading, so in investing there is very little chance that you will get a lot of money overnight, because investing is for the long term, at least a year or longer, even more than 5 years, because during that period the price of Bitcoin increases.

If I am to invest in cryptocurrency, I am not going to invest more than 20% of my income. The reason is that I dedicated 30% of my income to savings and investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back