What's new

How much money are you investing every month in cryptocurrency?

My invest of cryptos so far has been scattergun at best. A friend of mine once advised investing at least $1 on a daily basis if one is not confident of dumping serious amount into it at once. Investing that little on a daily basis also helps in acquiring knowledge of the market based on experience.

This month I did not invest in any crypto currency. But last two months I invested up to $30 in dogecoin but u am lossing the money now. Because when I bought the coin it was 50 cent but now the value of the coin is new 20 cent. But I still have it there because I know that it will still rise if not this year but next year

I am currently in the process of earning crypto and not into the spending. I wish to start a company soon which allows people to spend the crypto for some of the life essential items. I think that should be one good way for the cryptocurrency to be spent. I know a lot of bachelors want to buy essentials and they can make use of the items that I want to sell to them.
That would be a very good idea,coming up with a platform that allow people to use their cryptocurency to buy essential household and personal items.But to acheive this,much awareness need to be carried on the importance and the possible use of these coin.

Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Ifyou haven’t got much money left at the end of each month, it’s best to steer clear of crypto and focus on saving your money instead

Cryptocurrencies are probably one of the most popular investment methods online these days. How much money do you invest every month into cryptocurrency? I'm personally investing from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars, depending on how much money I have available. Sometimes I don't invest anything, other times if I earned a lot of money during a month I invest 200-300$ into bitcoin. What about you?
Wow interesting that means I still have a long way to go because am fully aware of cryptocurrency for a very long time but I never invested in it but now am ready to invest but it depends on my flow of income

What I'm earning is almost what I use investing monthly into Cryptocurrency. Cos that's the kind of amount I can afford to lose which wouldn't affect me much.

I generally invest $50 every month in the desired crypto. Cryptocurrencies are like gold commodity, thier availability will be very low and demand is going to be very high, so the price in long term, is going to be up. I plan to keep investing for next 20 years and not spend any of them.

Currently I put about $50 each month into different coins. I don't hord a particular coin, I choose different ones to give me options.

To be very honest with you I am not investing much of my money in cryptocurrency do I know the power of return they can. The reason is that I am very poor when it comes to investing online.

There are some people who are actually have more money to spare than other people, so they can invest at least a minimum of $50 every month in cryptocurrency.

Nothing, I converted all the crypto in fiat and withdrawn it to my bank account so I can use it for my baby boy ^_^
That's good to take care of your baby boy but it will still help if you can save at least some part to invest in something that will give you good return after sometimes.

My invest of cryptos so far has been scattergun at best. A friend of mine once advised investing at least $1 on a daily basis if one is not confident of dumping serious amount into it at once. Investing that little on a daily basis also helps in acquiring knowledge of the market based on experience.
Is that 1 dollar daily investment earning good like $10 in a month (for the 30 dollars that was invested)? When you invest daily it is like making a piggy bank out of the crypto coin. I am not really against it but it seems that a 1 dollar investment is so little that it can clutter your accounting.

Is that 1 dollar daily investment earning good like $10 in a month (for the 30 dollars that was invested)? When you invest daily it is like making a piggy bank out of the crypto coin. I am not really against it but it seems that a 1 dollar investment is so little that it can clutter your accounting.
The $1 daily investment is for beginners who are just finding their way around the market. They get to learn with their money while not exposing themselves too early to the dwindling market. Afterwards, they would've gathered enough knowledge and experience to put in reasonable amount.

Last edited:
Nothing, I converted all the crypto in fiat and withdrawn it to my bank account so I can use it for my baby boy ^_^
That is right. Your baby boy needs them for his needs. It's good that you converted all your cryptocurrency and withdraw them in Fiat currency.

Cryptocurrencies are probably one of the most popular investment methods online these days. How much money do you invest every month into cryptocurrency? I'm personally investing from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars, depending on how much money I have available. Sometimes I don't invest anything, other times if I earned a lot of money during a month I invest 200-300$ into bitcoin. What about you?
I am planning to gather some money to invest in short term investment on crypto currency. But I am still on it. For I am sure that by next month I will have at least $100 to invest. And from there I will increase the amount every month

You are correct. Because of this coronavirus pandemic, I believe cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has become more popular. It was during this coronavirus season that Bitcoin and other alternative coins reached their all time highs.

Personally I only invest the money which I earn from various cryptocurrency platforms such as this one here. I find that this is a very good way in order to reduce the risk to my professional and financial security and at the same time still be engaged with the cryptocurrency community.

I don't invest monthly most times , I only invest what I can and whenever the money is available . Presently I have my funds staked in smart contracts and I earn passive income from it .

Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Ifyou haven’t got much money left at the end of each month, it’s best to steer clear of crypto and focus on saving your money instead

That's simply the basis when it comes to investing money in any kind of business projects. Always invest in what you can afford to lose to avoid getting broke.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back