What's new

How much money are you investing every month in cryptocurrency?

Investing is not trading, so in investing there is very little chance that you will get a lot of money overnight, because investing is for the long term, at least a year or longer, even more than 5 years, because during that period the price of Bitcoin increases.
I don't have much ideas on trading and investing,and the truth is that I have never trade nor invest, I am still on the process of learning,but what will be your advice to a newbie.

I don't invest in cryptocurrency, but I think it is good to assign a 10% of your income into the cryptocurrency trading. It is good to do a little research and watch your investment. You don't just sit and expecting to return to come or without doing anything.

I don't have much ideas on trading and investing,and the truth is that I have never trade nor invest, I am still on the process of learning,but what will be your advice to a newbie.
If you are a newbie, you better learn to invest, because the risk is smaller than trading, If you withdraw your earnings from Bizdustry or other sites in crypto (Litecoin) collect and store it in your wallet, if you have idle money buy crypto even if it's only $10, continue to collect while waiting for the price to rise, if today the price of Litecoin is $ 192, then you can sell if the price has reached $ 250

If you are a newbie, you better learn to invest, because the risk is smaller than trading, If you withdraw your earnings from Bizdustry or other sites in crypto (Litecoin) collect and store it in your wallet, if you have idle money buy crypto even if it's only $10, continue to collect while waiting for the price to rise, if today the price of Litecoin is $ 192, then you can sell if the price has reached $ 250
thanks for the clarification, but seriously I don't have a wallet address with litecoin, most of the apps am downloading are fake and scam ,but can you help me with a link to download the litecoin wallet app.

thanks for the clarification, but seriously I don't have a wallet address with litecoin, most of the apps am downloading are fake and scam ,but can you help me with a link to download the litecoin wallet app.
Actually there are many trusted wallets for storing Litecoin out there, both web wallets, desktop and mobile applications, To store Litecoin I use Coinbase wallet, Coinomi and Atomic wallet, I have used this wallet for years without any complaints, and this wallet is reliable and safe , for everyday transactions.

Actually there are many trusted wallets for storing Litecoin out there, both web wallets, desktop and mobile applications, To store Litecoin I use Coinbase wallet, Coinomi and Atomic wallet, I have used this wallet for years without any complaints, and this wallet is reliable and safe , for everyday transactions.
thank you,I have been been battling on how to get a legit wallet address for saving my litecoin,but not anymore ,I truly appreciate your efforts for explaining further.

I have stopped for some periods back now due to ban of Cryptocurrency in my country which had made it uneasy to sell except peer to peer

Because of the increase in price of Bitcoin,I do not buy Bitcoin,rather I work for so crypto site and get pay with their tokens and latter exchange it

To be honest I don't think I have a specified amount, or that a specific amount i invest in crypto every month. I just try and invest when I see a opportunity to profit.

If I am to invest in cryptocurrency, I am not going to invest more than 20% of my income. The reason is that I dedicated 30% of my income to savings and investing.
As long as they are invested in the right corner believe that 20% investment of your income in cryptocurrency is not a bad idea because if they can happen to appreciate you're getting more than what you are getting as your whole income as profit.

I don't Invest into Crypto currencies every month because the price doesn't go low every month that one can easily buy but when ever it down I could inject like $100 then my online Earnings also.

I don't Invest into Crypto currencies every month because the price doesn't go low every month that one can easily buy but when ever it down I could inject like $100 then my online Earnings also.
If you're investing monthly, with your extra earnings you simply can do away with, you wouldn't bother the volatility in any coin. Because, you believe in the future massive price run of the coin..

I do not have any particular amount of money that I am investing in cryptocurrency. I usually just prefer to keep the money in Stables and then go into a trade when I believe that there is an opportunity.

It depends on the month but for some few months now I have not been able to invest in cryptocurrency because of so many responsibilities I have to take care of offline. I only invest what I have and is not specific.

I always look for good opportunity in cryptocurrency to invest. whether I will invest on monthly basis will be determined by the condition of the crypto-currency market.

It has been quite some time that I have invested anything in the cryptocurrency world. I am waiting for things to show signs of reversal before I am going to do it.

I have always made it as a point of contact that I will be investing at least $10 every month out of my salary into my one form of cryptocurrency or the other.

I have always made it as a point of contact that I will be investing at least $10 every month out of my salary into my one form of cryptocurrency or the other.
Nice one. Now is even better that you will be able to buy so many cryptocurrency with the amount of money you have been investing. This is the best opportunity for us to continue investing more

My investment in crypto currencies is usually through my earnings online and so I can't really tell how much I usually invest every month. I have up to $170 BTC at the moment and this comes both from my online earnings and the little ones I bought from friends who are selling.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back