What's new

How much have you made so far trading forex??

Some questions I believe are not necessary. And you have to be security conscious. Don't start posting how much you have made on forex or how much you earn on daily basis on a platform as open as this.

I have been into forex trading for quite some couple of months now but I haven't made any single amount of money from it. I keep on loosing the little I invest on it and its so painful to me, right now I intends looking for a mentor whom would direct me on how it works.
Post automatically merged:

I have lost so much today Forest I haven't make anything at all but I have accepted my fate life is a matter of choice I have tried and it couldn't work so for me I have not gained anything at all.
I have also lost a lot to forex, despite all my research that I had researched on it I'm still unable to earn any money from it, I keep on loosing the little money I'm investing on it, in fact it has drained me financially and its pathetic.

haven't made any money on forex, I only traded on Demo for a while, at the point of registering a live account and depositing $50, i lost all within a week
But I did a long course on forex trading and currently mastering the whole process.

I have lost so much amount of money when I was trading Forex as a novice but now I do not have any time to learn forex trading anymore because I have other things I've been concentrating on I think I will concentrate on forex when I have the time to do so but for now I run a loss on forex trading

I haven't made so much in Forex trading, just 12 dollars net profit, but I'm willing to learn more and become a better trader through tips several other investors and traders can give on this platform. Forex trading is risky but profitable when you know how to trade.

Well, I have made nothing! This is because forex trading is not my line of interest and investment, this is because it has high risk involved in it. I would rather invest my money doing offline business like agriculture than having to risk my hard earn money on forex trading.

Honestly, I have try forex trading yet but from what people are saying, I don't think I will give a try. I will rather trade cryptocurrencies instead of forex because I learnt forex trading is riskier than crypto trading.

Some beginners get lucky and open a series of random trades which are winners. This is possible based upon the laws of probability and randomness. Just like traders who go long during a big bull market win and profit until the bull market stops. For most beginners the reality is that they will lose money until they learn how the Forex market works and what they need to do to profit.

I have not made any money in forex trading before, but I am planning on how to trade on forex trading, but I am not even a little bit expert in trading on forex and also making a lot of money by trading on forex. There is benefit but a risky one.

Even though I'm a cryptocurrency trader, I haven't found forex to be attractive. I guess its because I love the decentralized nature of Crypto. Forex is a bit odd for , and so I have made a dime from it.

I haven't made cash from forex probably because I have not tried it and that's because I learnt it's very risky.. It's a 50/50 thing
well... I can still try if if I meet an expert that can take me through
at least the risk won't be that much

This is a typical question that !make my think back of everything I've witnessed in forex trading. I once devoted all my time and attention to forex, with several hours of training and demo trading but it's very painful that I couldn't make anything thereof. The only time that looked like a green light for me was when I invested about $25 and built it to $128 but eventually lose everything in one day.

Trading forex can be profitable. But the actual money made may not the known exactly because there is profit and loss. Sometimes the loss is greater and sometimes the profit is greater. Risk management can help one minimize the loss in a particular trade by inserting a stop loss.

Forex trading is very lucrative thou I'm not into it as a result of technical know-how. But those who trading in it makes so much profit and they also loose money sometimes as well. Anyone trading in it should apply caution.
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading is very lucrative thou I'm not into it as a result of technical know-how. But those who trading in it makes so much profit and they also loose money sometimes as well. Anyone trading in it should apply caution.

Iam yet to equally understand how forex works and how i can make money from it.
I have joined forex trading site but i don't think iam understanding the way this forex trading works out i need little assistance to get along.

In forex Trading , Firstly i invested 20 $ but as a newbie , i lost them all at once but after that , i did a lot analysis and i have made 80 $ so far by investing small amounts only. I just did it to recover my 20$ but now😇

You are lucky that you were able to cover your loss of $20 by trading more on the forex market. My niece wasn't that lucky as she lost a big chunk of her savings after attempting to reocover her loss by trading on Forex. I felt pity for her and lent her some money to go into a new business.

You are lucky that you were able to cover your loss of $20 by trading more on the forex market. My niece wasn't that lucky as she lost a big chunk of her savings after attempting to reocover her loss by trading on Forex. I felt pity for her and lent her some money to go into a new business.
Yeah not only your neice , all the Newbies are struggling with it , they do not know that it is gambling only , once you lose then you lose everything , That is why recommend only to invest small amounts which you can afford to lose.

I have made over $20 trading forex, forex is not an easy job it takes time to be profitable for a novice trader, but if you are a professional you will make money more than you can ever imagined, if you are a novice and you are rushing forex there is a high probability you run at loss.

To be honest with you, I haven't made any money from forex yet, I have invested $300 in forex trading before but I lost my money due to lack of knowledge and proper understanding of how the forex system works. I quit for a while and I found a good forex trader to learn from. I am going to invest in forex again this year and I know I am on the right path

OK... that's nice. I think you should start from the right point which is leaving the foundation of trading. get a demo account where you can learn how it works and loose nothing while you learn. This will surely hello you first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back