What's new

How much have you made so far trading forex??

I haven't made so much money because forex trading is not easy because it requires some amount to patience which I don't have for now, so I haven't invested much of my time in forex trading.
I know with time I will get to know more and gain some money but for now I will say I haven't gain any amount
Post automatically merged:

I haven't made so much money because forex trading is not easy because it requires some amount to patience which I don't have for now, so I haven't invested much of my time in forex trading.
I know with time I will get to know more and gain some money but for now I will say I haven't gain any amount

I have lost so much money in forex trading over the years and I have decided to learn from my mistakes. I advise people to fund found their account with at least $1000 before they start trading in forex else they will lose all their money.
I'm always skeptical anytime I hear anything Forex, I hear how so many people lose money more than the success stories that I have already developed a phobia for it. Don't think I can ever venture into it.

I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.
I started investing in forex trading with $ 50 and if I made a lot of profit, if you have better experience and skill, then you can make a lot of profit if you do not have experience and skills in it, then you also have a lot of loss.

I started investing in forex trading with $ 50 and if I made a lot of profit, if you have better experience and skill, then you can make a lot of profit if you do not have experience and skills in it, then you also have a lot of loss.
Okay, i heard you right. So how much did you make with that $50 amount you invested into forex trading?? I wanna hear that you made some profit through forex trading. I'm just learning the basics of forex trading, the last time i trade via forex i lost $25. And i wouldn't want to lose such easily again without gain.

I haven't made so much in Forex trading, just 12 dollars net profit, but I'm willing to learn more and become a better trader through tips several other investors and traders can give on this platform. Forex trading is risky but profitable when you know how to trade.

Am still undergoing forex classes online through various individual who introduced me on Twitter handle but is cool with time we gonna reach there,

I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.
I have never invested in Forex trading but one of my friend who is involved in online earning and investing, have earned a lot by trading, but he also lost huge money at the initial stage, after the experience, now he is earning almost 200, 300$ from forex every month.

In forex Trading , Firstly i invested 20 $ but as a newbie , i lost them all at once but after that , i did a lot analysis and i have made 80 $ so far by investing small amounts only. I just did it to recover my 20$

I hve not made any profit from frox trading as i have not still joined it..😊😊😉.
I am having a mind to join it for next and trding here by getting some information and experience about it. I am hoping well about it.

Well I've made quite a lot from forex to be honest. Majorly due to luck. Started forex since 2018. I have made some profit and some loss. I have also made major profit. Though I'm no longer trading forex at the moment

I have not made anything yet from forex because I am still trading on a demo account. I needed to get the required knowledge and master the art before launching into the real market. Right information is needed for forex trading.

Though I've decided t back down from fired trading for sometimes now because of all the challenges and experience in it. Fired trading has taught me a lot of lessons. I can't say I've made something perse because I had gotten from it returned back to the system and I got frustrated. Sometimes ago I started a mini trade with just $25 and was able to build the investment to $143 but in less that 2 days I lose all the money including my capital back to the system. What pain me most was even after all the training I've got this could still happen to me.

I'm still a learner in forex trading and I do not make a reasonable amount of money from it for now because I do not concentrate in it because I have a lot of other work I've been doing when I have time and if I'm ready to become a forex trader I'll put all efforts to make sure I learn it as much as possible.

All the money I made in forex trading on my own was lost back. Yea, I lost all back because I increased my lots size so that I can earn very well, but it turn out the other way, but I have withdrawn using copy trade, I only withdraw about $300 and I did not go back to copy trade again.

I have not made anything yet from forex because I am still trading on a demo account. I needed to get the required knowledge and master the art before launching into the real market. Right information is needed for forex trading.
Okay, I love your idea first to test out your knowledge through demo account when it comes forex trading. You still need mentorship from expert forex trader to guide you well on what to do, to make a successful time through forex trading.

To make money as a new trader you would have to exercise patient and be skillful in your trades. I have made over $500 although, I don't trade Forex directly by myself. I invested in a Forex trading company with $200 while I receive monthly ROI of 15%. So I made money from trading Forex but have not really traded my self.

To make money as a new trader you would have to exercise patient and be skillful in your trades. I have made over $500 although, I don't trade Forex directly by myself. I invested in a Forex trading company with $200 while I receive monthly ROI of 15%. So I made money from trading Forex but have not really traded my self.
Fantastic investment you are going through with. I've heard about such forex trading company one invest with and wait for its fair share of the total accumulated profits made through the group trading. I'm very interested about this kind fired trading company investment. Can you share the company URL let me follow too to stake my own claims, thanks.

I haven't made any money from trading, am still learning how to trade on binance, my mentor is always busy lecturing many people. Am thinking of getting another mentor that has time to continue from where I stopped, I will appreciate mentor from here. any?

I have lost so much today Forest I haven't make anything at all but I have accepted my fate life is a matter of choice I have tried and it couldn't work so for me I have not gained anything at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back