What's new

How much have you made from networking business?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been involved in any kind of networking business? It can even also be multi level marketing too? How have you been able to make from engaging in this kind of business or work?

Do you find it stressful or easy?

I have never been involved in any kind of networking business and so i haven't been able to make any more from this business. I feel like a networking business won't be stressful for someone good at networking.

I have never been involved with the networking business. I think multi level marketing is nothing but a ponzi schemes where only 1percent people actually make money.

I have never been involved with the networking business. I think multi level marketing is nothing but a ponzi schemes where only 1percent people actually make money.
Yes, I have a friend who ventured into the business when I was in high school. On the long run he gave up because of the level of scam involved and today he has other tangible businesses.

Networking business are into categories even though I haven't engaged myself into any of the networking business but I believe it worth a try because it's really lucrative and their are people who have been making alot from it.

A lot of MLM projects require you to invest money to get started. If you can actually get referrals for some projects, why not try methods that are free, affiliate marketing, for example.

This is one business I told myself I would never do. We have many of those networking businesses in my country but I have never considered them. I don't like having to go and bring someone who would have to bring another person for me to earn.

Well I believe I have made some amount of money from working online even though I can't really tell exactly how much I have made because I don't keep records of my income.

I have not joined any networking business because it is a stressful work that takes time and money before you make reasonable amount. They always invite me to this program but I always tell them know. I prefer staying with ptp sites.

I have never been involved in networking. To me, the job is stressful and require a lot of time. From what I heard, the job is not paying much, though it's better than none. However, recently some networking companies are springing up who are paying well.

I have never been involved in networking. To me, the job is stressful and require a lot of time. From what I heard, the job is not paying much, though it's better than none. However, recently some networking companies are springing up who are paying well.
Networking business is stressful but I think it is very much rewarding on the long run. So many people end up giving up because of the level of stress involved in it. A friend of mine was into the business before but on the long run he gave up.

This is also exactly the same way I feel about multi-level marketing because the moment you are not able to recruit more people to join the project, it means that it is going to crumble. Those that have invested their money will not be able to get anything out of it.

I don't get myself involved in networking businesses as I do not like any form of business that my earnings is determined by how many numbers of persons I bring instead of other factors

Have you ever been involved in any kind of networking business? It can even also be multi level marketing too? How have you been able to make from engaging in this kind of business or work?

Do you find it stressful or easy?
I find it to be very stressful. There is no doubt that networking is good and you will make so much money from it but it may be stressful at the same time. I don't like it.

This is also exactly the same way I feel about multi-level marketing because the moment you are not able to recruit more people to join the project, it means that it is going to crumble. Those that have invested their money will not be able to get anything out of it.
Furthermore you are also required paying members, not just members who join and do not engage with any financial activities. You will have to sell products and your downlines also have to sell products.

I have joined a few networking platforms in the past before though, but i was never able to get the desired results. Networking is pretty much difficult for me cause i find it really hard to talk to others and make them join me my business.

I have only done online networking and I have to tell you, even that can be stressful. Sometimes you end up missing opportunities simply because you missed and e-mail. I have had this happen a few times and it was a huge blow to my goals.

Furthermore you are also required paying members, not just members who join and do not engage with any financial activities. You will have to sell products and your downlines also have to sell products.

This is very correct because a friend of mine actually got herself into the same line of networking marketing business and she has been finding it very difficult to sell the company's product because they are very expensive.

such kind of business requires you to have a lot of audience so that you will keep it flowing. Once you are not able to recruit a lot of people the business may actually crumble.

i hate building downlines, and i do not involve myself on platforms that adopts this kind of strategy, as i do not have the ability to go about and search for downlines.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back