What's new

How much have you earned/lost?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I also share in the belief that almost all hyip sites are nothing but scam. I have not been able to earn anything with them . I lost about $4 to them after I was pressurized to invest sometimes in October last year. It's not much money, but I wish I didn't go ahead to invest.
In as much as this is a loss to you , a lot of people out there have lost far more higher than that. You were probably very good at controlling your greeds and you only invested smaller sum. There are so many people that can't control this

I do not keep a record, but I know I have Lost some money due to cryptocurrency fluctuation. Most especially during the middle of the year till this time in which cryptocurrencies has been dropping down significantly

When I am listing the amount if money i have earned working online through investment and other earning methods , I have lost count and also don't know the actual amount I have lost to ponzi and hyip scheme,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back