What's new

How Much Are You Earning On PicoWorkers In A Day? Can You Easily Make $1 Per Day There?

People are making more on picoworkers,for instant if you spend upto 20hours working there I think you can earn upto 5dollars its all depend on the time and the effort you put working in that plartform that matters alot.

I joined picoworkers but I have never done any task there. I forgot my password and decided to forget about the website. I just saw that some of the tasks might be impossible for me to do. Forums are just the best for me.

I joined picoworkers but I have never done any task there. I forgot my password and decided to forget about the website. I just saw that some of the tasks might be impossible for me to do. Forums are just the best for me.
There is a lot of kind of problems with such a platform:
Some users didn't receive a confirmation email once requesting cashout money. If you contact support you may have your account jailed for abusive language (as testimonials in their group)
Any fair from employer could let you lose all your success
The high fee is 26 % compared to any other GPT site (even Upwork doesn't debit such money).

Earn here $1 a day is not difficult and will not spend much time. Some users reach even $3 per day. For example, with expert status, $5 is possible. I personally work here and I really like it. Fascinating.

Earn here $1 a day is not difficult and will not spend much time. Some users reach even $3 per day. For example, with expert status, $5 is possible. I personally work here and I really like it. Fascinating.
Making one dollar per day is not difficult with picoworkers but I personally I have seen people who make upto $4 per day with this website if you can combine this forum with picoworkers then you can make alot of money its all about comitment and hard work

Though currently I am only making $0.50 daily here because of my offline work activities , bizdustry has been very helpful and entertaining in many ways because I get a lot of useful information here.

Okay, I'm definitely checking this out. This is the second time here I have seen a good review about this platform. If the task is easy as it is stated here, I'm ready to dive in

There was a time in which I was making up to have a dollar a day in Pico workers but then I have to stop because I think that I am spending too much time there with very little money.

It is very easy for you to make $1 on Picoworkers on a daily basis if you are very vast at what you do. Basically I focus on only social media task.

I don't really have time to focus on pico-worker anymore because it is somehow stressful. Even if I have to spend my time there it will definitely be to engage in activities and tasks that are related to social media posting and engagement .

I once had an account with picoworkers but I abandoned the account a long time ago. I tried making money there but it seemed it will take forever for me to be able to make even $2, though it may be dependent on location just as someone already pointed out above. But still it doesn't favor me.
Well I think location matters, because few years back lam also joined this site and try to work, but I never seen a 3 cents task in their job list, they provided me
0.01 to 0.05 cents per task and the tasks also not easy to do, so lam also leaved this site.

Fulfilling the daily work on Picoworker is somehow stressful and its meant for people who can focus strictly on the site without working on any other site , I think you can make $3 -$5 daily there.

Those tasks there are quite cumbersome in relation to the amount being paid per task. I can't add working on PTP sites to that; it's not even worth it, I better spend my time on bizdustry than there.
It's a great way to start for those who want to earn online though.

I have not really been active on pico workers for more than 6 months now. During my time I used to make around 3 cents a day but I really think is going to be difficult to make up to one.

I worked on the site for some time. I found it hard to earn there. It requires one to do a lot of work for only $0.02 payment. It can take ages to even reach s single dollar on the site.

I don't think making $1 might be easy on pico worker, you can easily make up to 30cents, but not a $1. Some people make more than $1 a day, but their location make it possible, as they're given high paying tasks. If you're in Africa, then you won't be opportuned to most high paying task.

I was looking for many online money making websites and I discovered Picoworkers a long time ago. There were many people who were discussing about Picoworkers on Bizdustry so I decided to sign-up for PicoWorkers. I can see that there are many tasks on there website that are worth 3 cents and there was a really large number of tasks available there and it seems like making $1 per day is quite easy there. So is it really possible to make $1 per day there easily?
It is very possible to make $1 a day on Picoworkers doing micro-tasks. The caveat is that this daily target mentioned above requires a lot of application, dedication and commitment. You have to be really active on the site and perform a lot of tasks to earn that amount daily

Well I'm not on picowokers,as a matter of fact I don't really know how it works, but I believe this are micro sites that pays you to do some tasks, that's a good idea to earn money.

I hope to revisit this platform and make some money.

It has been long since I signed up and I am hopeful that payment rates have got to improve right now more than before.

I hope to revisit this platform and make some money.

It has been long since I signed up and I am hopeful that payment rates have got to improve right now more than before.
The payment rate has not improve as I see , but probably you can be making some money if you choose to focus on a simpler activities . For me I am tired of the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back