What's new

How Much Are You Earning On PicoWorkers In A Day? Can You Easily Make $1 Per Day There?

I was looking for many online money making websites and I discovered Picoworkers a long time ago. There were many people who were discussing about Picoworkers on Bizdustry so I decided to sign-up for PicoWorkers. I can see that there are many tasks on there website that are worth 3 cents and there was a really large number of tasks available there and it seems like making $1 per day is quite easy there. So is it really possible to make $1 per day there easily?
I just signed up there this afternoon and I have been looking at the task involved. Go to that watch that, copy this, screenshot that. Honestly, the site looks like what will pay well bit the task is very stressful. Bit let me see how it goes first

I just signed up there this afternoon and I have been looking at the task involved. Go to that watch that, copy this, screenshot that. Honestly, the site looks like what will pay well bit the task is very stressful. Bit let me see how it goes first

It is basically a micro job site that involves completing tasks. The tasks are indeed really stressful and this is why I believe that they are not paying a fair amount of money for the hard work. This is why I have stopped working there right now albeit i may resume working there soon.

I had no problem with working on Picowrokers until I found that they take away a huge chunk of your earnings in the name of fees. The tasks on Picoworkers are not so easy. Some marketing jobs are difficult, as they require you to click on advertisements on websites and this might take a long time. They should increase the pay to at least 4 cents for standard members.
you can only have problem with the platform if you are trying to do everything. I only focus on reddit up voting. The other one I do is Facebook comment retweet and Instagram follow. It is the last of the website I visit to make money online.

you can only have problem with the platform if you are trying to do everything. I only focus on reddit up voting. The other one I do is Facebook comment retweet and Instagram follow. It is the last of the website I visit to make money online.

I have tried reddit upvoting and my reddit account was temporarily "suspended" for alleged "vote spamming". I do not want to risk my reddit account get banned, so I started doing other tasks.

I have tried reddit upvoting and my reddit account was temporarily "suspended" for alleged "vote spamming". I do not want to risk my reddit account get banned, so I started doing other tasks.
I know someone who do Reddit upvotes and he has about different account which is used to render the service on Pico worker. the mystery is that I know someone who make over $200 from the platform last month. She is a level 10 worker on the platform.

I know someone who do Reddit upvotes and he has about different account which is used to render the service on Pico worker. the mystery is that I know someone who make over $200 from the platform last month. She is a level 10 worker on the platform.

I think people who are making money by upvoting on reddit have many Reddit accounts or they have created many accounts using different IP addressed for this purpose. I think since she is a level 10 worker, I am not at all surprised that she earns that much money. It takes a lot of dedication to reach that level on Picoworkers and a lot of time. I am currently on Level 1

Congratulations to those who have earned from picoworkers, it was a great struggle for me working on that site, I couldn't get good gigs because some of the gigs posted where location specific and that got me exempted from it. I did some few task but was never able to make withdrawals because I didn't reach the withdrawal threshold.

I think people who are making money by upvoting on reddit have many Reddit accounts or they have created many accounts using different IP addressed for this purpose. I think since she is a level 10 worker, I am not at all surprised that she earns that much money. It takes a lot of dedication to reach that level on Picoworkers and a lot of time. I am currently on Level 1
I joined the platform less than 2 months ago and I am now level three workers. I only do Reddit upvote, YouTube subscription and comments, Twitter following as well as the Instagram follow. Those are the few things I do and I was able to make up to $7.

I don't even know if people are still able to make up to $1 on daily basis as a pico worker because I don't really know how they will do it , I find it quite difficult to make money in the platform I do not know why.

It is only those who are in level 10 that can make up to $1 in a day on that platform. I work on the website on part-time basis and it took me about a week to make $1 with the little task I was doing there. There is possibility of you making more on the platform if you are level 10 worker there.

Picoworkers is good but I have stopped working on Picoworkers long time ago . It's very disgusting. I referred a friend and I was banned for referring. I have close to $10 stocked in it.

Yes! You can earn $1 to $20 and much more daily working or carrying out tasks on Pico workers and I must say picoworker is a good earning site for online jobs and services.

I really doubt if it is possible to make up to $1 per day on picoworkers, especially those of us whose countries usually do not offer so much advantage to getting tasks there.

Yes! You can earn $1 to $20 and much more daily working or carrying out tasks on Pico workers and I must say picoworker is a good earning site for online jobs and services.
OMo, I would like you to guide me through on how to get started because this is one of the most difficult work to make money for me, I can't really makes upto a Dollars on the platforms.

I am on picoworkers but I stopped working there because the simple task that I do are been restricted and that's the major reason why I stopped working there.

There was a time I asked this question too. So just to satisfy my curiosity I spent a whole day on picoworker, but I was not able to make a dollar even with the pending payments and approved payments. I eventually gave up on the site

I don't think it is easy to make $1 a day on picoworker considering the amount listed on each task, before you will make $1 a day, you must spend the whole day online and some task wouldn't be able to pay siting error and want you to do some adjustments, so working I picoworkers is not for me.

I don't think it is easy to make $1 a day on picoworker considering the amount listed on each task, before you will make $1 a day, you must spend the whole day online and some task wouldn't be able to pay siting error and want you to do some adjustments, so working I picoworkers is not for me.
That is never true I make over $4 per day with picoworkers and its take me only about 6 to 7 hours to do that so I will suggest you put more effort and speed to work there then ensure you complete those work perfectly so employer wont reject your work

I really doubt if there are people making good money from this website like some people are making us think. It is more of an exploitative Website that has got so much hype and exaggeration.

I think your location might play a role on how much you are, as not all gigs are for all countries. I have an account on picoworkers but am not active. The task there are just too stressful and hard honestly
Well, there are some really good tasks you can perform easily and earn from 2 to 8 cents for them, have you tried the social media task or the SEO task and Reddit task this are among the easy task you can perform on the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back