What's new

How Much Are You Earning On PicoWorkers In A Day? Can You Easily Make $1 Per Day There?

I worked on Picoworkers for about 2 months, made $10, withdrew my earnings, and then never went back. I did not have problem with low paying task but my problem was the type of tasks, I can't click on google ads to make money or make email for other people

There are not much tasks there and before one get to one dollar, you will send more than 1 hour trying to get different tasks to complete, which is not worth it .

There are not much tasks there and before one get to one dollar, you will send more than 1 hour trying to get different tasks to complete, which is not worth it .

It will actually take you much longer than one hour to make a single dollar in there. There are many tasks in there, but the pay rates are extremely low.

Although picoworker is also a good site but not matter how, you can not compare it with bizdustry, because it is more easier to make a $ here than picoworker.

Pico worker is a posting online platform that pays. It easy for someone to make $1 per day. I have not signed up their because I don't have much interest in it.

Although picoworker is also a good site but not matter how, you can not compare it with bizdustry, because it is more easier to make a $ here than picoworker.

Of course we cannot compare Picoworkers with Bizdustry. Bizdustry is far much better and superior platform than Picoworkers. Long live Bizdustry!

Of course we cannot compare Picoworkers with Bizdustry. Bizdustry is far much better and superior platform than Picoworkers. Long live Bizdustry!
Yeah for sure. Bizdustry is the only platform I have full confidence on for now and I work very hard to earn well.

Pico worker is a posting online platform that pays. It easy for someone to make $1 per day. I have not signed up their because I don't have much interest in it.

It is not possible to make $1 easily in there. The task hardly pays 3 cents and the platform also deducts 20 percent from earnings when you withdraw from the platform.

It was very easy before when I firstly joined but later the payment for these gigs started reducing. I am not sure it will be possible to make a dollar. The highest I earn there of recent was just around $0.80. Though it may depend on the assignment I did.

Picoworker is a micro-tasking site, but I didn't bother signing up with them. I've read a lot of complaints about the slow earnings on the site. Most reviews about Picoworkers come with a warning to readers not to waste their time on it. There are better-paying crowdsourcing platforms that you can try.

The rate at which you can even make the 50 cents in one day is very slow but you're required to do a lot of work for it and it's not rewarding enough for me.
Thanks for reminding me , I even forgot that i have almost $3 there on the websites , i have been there for almost three months and all i could earn is just $3, the earning is too small while the work is hard and stressful.

Thanks for reminding me , I even forgot that i have almost $3 there on the websites , i have been there for almost three months and all i could earn is just $3, the earning is too small while the work is hard and stressful.
There is no points in saying that the work there is stressful,you need to work hard and earn something good for me its been so long now since I earn some money with picoworkers because the device which am using is not able to complete jobs with them so am planing to get a new device myself

I'm just hearing about this picoworkers for the first time. From the comments of people above it seems like they give really difficult task. So i don't feel one can earn a dollar in a day there.

I'm just hearing about this picoworkers for the first time. From the comments of people above it seems like they give really difficult task. So i don't feel one can earn a dollar in a day there.
For me there is no difficult jobs online even with picoworkers,do you consider those that work offline with hard jobs carrying those sticks and havy blocks to build a house?yet they dont see it as been difficult,so if you see any job online it should not be categorized as been hard its one of the easy place someone can work with,for picoworkers even the marketing test jobs are not hard I do it everyday yes $2 to 4 dollar can be made on picoworkers a day if you commit yourself to work

I am quite surprised to know that people are not earning money on Picoworkers. They are offering 3 cents for simple tasks and it seems like it is possible to make $5 per day in there!
The easy work there is like event like you said, but the difficult job pays much in which you are told to open a new email address and send the username and the password to the admin which I believe its been used for as bad purpose, I have almost $3 there till now before I decided to leave the site for good.

You are actually very correct, no work online should be seen as difficult because they are better than some offline jobs that requires a lot of hard labour.
For me there is no difficult jobs online even with picoworkers,do you consider those that work offline with hard jobs carrying those sticks and havy blocks to build a house?yet they dont see it as been difficult,so if you see any job online it should not be categorized as been hard its one of the easy place someone can work with,for picoworkers even the marketing test jobs are not hard I do it everyday yes $2 to 4 dollar can be made on picoworkers a day if you commit yourself to work

The easy work there is like event like you said, but the difficult job pays much in which you are told to open a new email address and send the username and the password to the admin which I believe its been used for as bad purpose, I have almost $3 there till now before I decided to leave the site for good.

I have around $2.5 on the website. I am afraid that they might reduce my satisfactory rate just because I remain inactive on their platform right now. I might return and earn there if i have time in the future. They have stated that you must not remain inactive on their platform for a long period of time.

Yeah. I once watch a lady analyzing how to make $1 daily on picoworkers. She even taught us how $1 is made to on microworkers but seems they aren't paying like before anymore. There payment per task has drastically dropped since more people are not working with them.
The payment of each task on picoworker varies depending on the task , we have some task that offers $1 if you have kyc verification, and we have some with just $0.002 and their minimum withdrawal is $5.

The payment of each task on picoworker varies depending on the task , we have some task that offers $1 if you have kyc verification, and we have some with just $0.002 and their minimum withdrawal is $5.

I had no problem with working on Picowrokers until I found that they take away a huge chunk of your earnings in the name of fees. The tasks on Picoworkers are not so easy. Some marketing jobs are difficult, as they require you to click on advertisements on websites and this might take a long time. They should increase the pay to at least 4 cents for standard members.

I am quite surprised to know that people are not earning money on Picoworkers. They are offering 3 cents for simple tasks and it seems like it is possible to make $5 per day in there!
Some people have complained about having to make a dollar over a week, that is discouraging. I would like to know how possible it is to make up to five dollars in a day. Who wouldn't love to give that a try?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back