How Many Social Media Platforms Do You Use

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Social media platforms are essential for marketing and promotion. How many social sites do you use? I use facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, pinterest, youtube, and tiktok. I have accounts on other platforms as well but I as not active. I use facebook and twitter more than anything else.

Social media platforms are essential for marketing and promotion. How many social sites do you use? I use facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, pinterest, youtube, and tiktok. I have accounts on other platforms as well but I as not active. I use facebook and twitter more than anything else.
I uae all of the ones that you have mentioned. I don't even think there is anyone other than those.

The social media platforms that I make use of actively at the moment are ; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Threads (not very actively). I have Truth App but I'm not using it very often as well. It's on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok that I have both my personal accounts and also my business accounts too. They have helped my business so much.

I use WhatsApp primarily for texting, YouTube for all the videos on the internet, Instagram for reels and latest updates on things I follow. That is all. So, total 3. I don't use any other social media site. I do have an account on LinkedIn as well but I don't really use it. Just open it once in a while when I am looking for some new opportunities or when people text me to refer them.

I have an account on almost all of them. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, WhatsApp etc. However, I'm mostly active on Instagram, to be honest. I could go months without using my Facebook account. I use social media to pass time.

I have Facebook for staying connected with my old friends, Twitter for advertising and checking out the awesome art, 🎨 and myLot if they could just get the photos working again. I'm on Clickasnap too but I just keep that account for passive income generating from the pics I've already uploaded.

I have Facebook for staying connected with my old friends, Twitter for advertising and checking out the awesome art, 🎨 and myLot if they could just get the photos working again. I'm on Clickasnap too but I just keep that account for passive income generating from the pics I've already uploaded.
I gave up mylot a long time ago., but I have received payment twice in the past. I do not know clickashap, can you please elaborate more on this?

I gave up mylot a long time ago., but I have received payment twice in the past. I do not know clickashap, can you please elaborate more on this?
Sure, Clickasnap is a photo upload site and you get paid per views, likes, and comments.
The site tried to make some changes and it hasn't quite been the same ever since. Lots of comments missing, list of followers gone, but I kept my account up and running because I'm still making some passive income from the photos I've already uploaded.

My account link is on my profile page here if you wanna check it out and get a feel for the site.
Probably won't go back to uploading, but met some great artsy type people there and reconnected with them on Facebook. 🙂🙃♥️

Personally, I use WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn. I use these platforms because they provide me with content that is personalised to my specific needs.

I use as many as I can. I park my username on all social sites, and the big sites I post often. If you're posting on all social sites, then you can use something like Hootsuite which lets you combine Facebook, Instagram, X, and a few others. There's also other apps and software you can get that will let you manage most of your social sites in one place, so you don't have to go to every site and do it all separately.

At least park the accounts if you don't plan to use them, as not doing so could result in someone taking your name on certain social sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back