Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
I have two laptops. One, for office work only. Its a Dell Latitude. Other is for personal work. That one is a Dell G15 gaming laptop. 😄 What about you all?

I have two laptops right now, one's a laptop/tablet combo that I broke, but have been meaning to send it out to a friend to repair. Other than that I have my main PC and two other PCs that I have lying around my house collecting dust. I want to make a media server with one of them.

I have two laptops right now, one's a laptop/tablet combo that I broke, but have been meaning to send it out to a friend to repair. Other than that I have my main PC and two other PCs that I have lying around my house collecting dust. I want to make a media server with one of them.
Oh nice. Now a days two laptops are required I feel when your work involves lots of laptop usage. Having a separate personal one is always good.

I have a desktop & my husband has the laptop. Both are Dell brands as we have had good luck with those. The laptop is also great when we go away. While we don't do vacations like we used to, we do visit my parents an hour away & have spent the night there.

I have a desktop & my husband has the laptop. Both are Dell brands as we have had good luck with those. The laptop is also great when we go away. While we don't do vacations like we used to, we do visit my parents an hour away & have spent the night there.
Dell is the best for me as well. I've only used Dell laptops. I don't find any issue with them.

I now have two laptops, one for work and one that is just for basic web browsing as it is getting very old now and I also have a PC as well that still works but is getting quite old too.

I would love to upgrade my desktop PC to a newer one at some point, hopefully, one day.

I own three laptops. One is my main Windows PC, one is my kubuntu linux machine, and one is an old Windows XP computer that I hope to install Arch Linux on someday and turn into a web server, probably just for testing purposes.

Right now I only have 2, my Asus desktop computer with Windows 10, and I have a slightly old Acer laptop with windows 7 that I use very little, I also have another pc that is an HP but that broke a long time ago and I have not bothered to fix it.

Total in our house? Between my wife and I we have two desktops, two laptops, a chrome book, and 2 media PCs which function for our TVs. I also have 3 older laptops that are either broken or just go unused along with a few older desktops and a spare mini computer from work.

I have only one laptop which I use for everything I need to do with computer. It would have been nice if I have gotten two so that I could use one for office and the other for personal use...

I have three laptops. Two Google Chromebooks, one is old and outdated, and an HP Pavilion Gaming laptop that no longer works.

I have two laptops now as well. One is for my personal use and the other is my office work laptop. I have a PC too which is for my gaming. I wouldn't like to be using my personal laptop for playing games. It's why I had to purchase a PC for my gaming.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back