Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Do you like the flexible/convertible laptops? The ones that have a screen with a high degree (360) of rotation. Do you own or planning to own one of them?

I've never owned one, and I don't plan on having any in the near future, as I don't see any quality in it that appeals to me, I prefer traditional laptops, although I guess these laptops will have their audience.

It is not practicable for web development as the size is so small and I have a problem in vision especially if the screen is so small then it could be helpful for electronic versions of books or documents, not something else by experience.

I have never used any convertible laptop but they look cool as they are sleek and thin. The advantages of such laptops I can think of are you can carry them anywhere as they are thin and lightweight and they can be alternatives to tablets, you can also use them as a drawing tablet. But these types of laptops can be expensive.

I have the Microsoft Studio Laptop. The screen pulls out and collapses over the keyboard to become a [bulky] tablet. I can also go to my desk and plug it into the dock and it becomes a desktop with my regular keyboard, mouse, and monitor. It's like 3 devices in one and I love it!

I have never used them, so I cannot say whether I like them or not. However, I belive they are very delicate and are not durable as the normal laptops. But I might also be wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back