What's new

How many languages do you speak? Mention them!

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
How many languages do you speak? where you can both write and communicate fluently? In my case, I know how to speak Spanish and English, and I consider French as well but I have less practice in that language, although I studied it for 4 years, mention what languages you know how to speak

We have three main native or tribal languages in my country. They are Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. I know how to speak all three of them. Then, I can speak English and French. I'm thinking about learning how to speak Spanish and Korean.

I can only speak two languages fluently. They are English and my native language, Igbo. I am learning a bit of French and while I have not had massive success at it, I know that I will be good at it very soon.

I can only speak two languages fluently. They are English and my native language, Igbo. I am learning a bit of French and while I have not had massive success at it, I know that I will be good at it very soon.

English language is a very powerful language because it is one language that is heard and spoken almost all over the world. Whenever you know how to communicate in English language, you will not be limited when it comes to communicating in any kind of situation you find yourself.

We have three main native or tribal languages in my country. They are Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. I know how to speak all three of them. Then, I can speak English and French. I'm thinking about learning how to speak Spanish and Korean.
Spanish is quite a complicated language to learn, but if you know how to speak French fluently you may be able to find some ease in learning it, Spanish is quite difficult mainly because it is one of the languages with the most conjugations for example, and with a very extensive vocabulary.

Spanish is quite a complicated language to learn, but if you know how to speak French fluently you may be able to find some ease in learning it, Spanish is quite difficult mainly because it is one of the languages with the most conjugations for example, and with a very extensive vocabulary.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have watched so many movies and TV shows that had some sort of Spanish language used in it, so I know very well what I'm looking at. The Black Sails is one TV show they spoke Spanish in and I picked up a few words from it.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have watched so many movies and TV shows that had some sort of Spanish language used in it, so I know very well what I'm looking at. The Black Sails is one TV show they spoke Spanish in and I picked up a few words from it.
Yes, I say that because it's my native language, and I've seen a lot of people try to learn it and find it very difficult, the accent is also quite difficult to learn, but hey, as you know difficult doesn't mean impossible, plus it's a language spoken by almost a billion people around the world, so it would be useful for you.

... it's a language spoken by almost a billion people around the world, so it would be useful for you.

This is exactly the reason why I was interested in learning Spanish language because I know it is a language that you can always find it being used in different parts of the world. It is something that will always be beneficial to me if I find myself in a situation whereby I need to speak Spanish in order to save myself or have an advantage in something.

This is exactly the reason why I was interested in learning Spanish language because I know it is a language that you can always find it being used in different parts of the world. It is something that will always be beneficial to me if I find myself in a situation whereby I need to speak Spanish in order to save myself or have an advantage in something.
Yes, I also believe that in some African countries it is also spoken, for example in Equatorial Guinea or in the Saharawi Republic, I do not know if there are other countries in Africa that speak Spanish, surely you know it better than I do.

Yes, I also believe that in some African countries it is also spoken, for example in Equatorial Guinea or in the Saharawi Republic, I do not know if there are other countries in Africa that speak Spanish, surely you know it better than I do.

Some of the African countries that speaks Spanish language are North Morocco, Ifni, the Tarfaya region, Western Sahara and Equatorial Guinea. I'm very sure that there are some other timid places the language might have spread to but we won't know until we interact with them.

I started learning English from the first year of schooling, so this is the first, then my native language is Ukrainian, I also know Polish at a conversational level, and I understand Italian and Belarusian, and I plan to learn French

I speak two languages hebrew and english, hebrew is because I was born in Israel and that is my native language and English oh well that's a full time story..
At first when I was in school my English was pretty weak I didn't know how to speak well and couldn't contact with people from abroad, with the time I started watching movies in English I spoke with people from Abroad on my video games and by practicing I became very good on it to a good level when I can even have a relationship with someone who doesn't speak my native language ' Hebrew. I am proud of myself and happy I made it ^^.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back