What's new

How many hours?

Actually spending much time on the internet is not the problem sometimes but what have you achieved upon all the time you have spend. some can spend more 12 hour but all in vain without achievement.

Like seriously the number of hours and time which you need to spend working depend on the program which you opted to some website will consume you alot of time ehile others will just not.

I spend around 3hours everyday here to reachout to my goals easyly
Yeah, I completely agree with you, the number of hours depends on what you do and what type of content you are posting, same as me, I also spent 3hrs daily to reach my daily goals.

Sir, your words really inspiring to others, works in online 8 to 12 hours not a easy job, especially works in forums and writing articles, I know how stressful is this, I think you have so much passion on work online.
Working online is really my passion. I believe for everyone to be successful in any area he or she has choosen to concentrate , they must be passionate and willing to achieve success. That's the important thing.

Working online is really my passion. I believe for everyone to be successful in any area he or she has choosen to concentrate , they must be passionate and willing to achieve success. That's the important thing.
passion is always very important if you really want to succeed in a venture. When you're passionate about something you will never be tired no matter how long it takes you to be successful on it.

I really don't have specific timing for making money online.. Aside being online from time to time there are other things am responsible for in the real life..but I love being online to make money and have fun as well
I dedicate six hours online sometimes depending my time to make money online, because for me I don't really have specific time online when it comes to marketing money online.

passion is always very important if you really want to succeed in a venture. When you're passionate about something you will never be tired no matter how long it takes you to be successful on it.
But a lot of people are always tired. You could be passionate about something but the stress you go through when trying to achieve your passion makes you discourage and you may lose interest if proper care is not taken.

But a lot of people are always tired. You could be passionate about something but the stress you go through when trying to achieve your passion makes you discourage and you may lose interest if proper care is not taken.
one thing you need to understand is that you must actually go through stress if you want to become successful. You need to understand that nothing is easy in life. Even making money online requires a lot of stress and discipline for you to succeed.

one thing you need to understand is that you must actually go through stress if you want to become successful. You need to understand that nothing is easy in life. Even making money online requires a lot of stress and discipline for you to succeed.
Even if we have to go through stress , there are so many things we also have to put into consideration possibly we won't like a situation that after going through the stress we are still not able to achieve what we need.

Even if we have to go through stress , there are so many things we also have to put into consideration possibly we won't like a situation that after going through the stress we are still not able to achieve what we need.
When I am talking about stress, it is not unnecessary stress because some people like to put themselves in an unnecessary stress. What I mean is that you must work hard and smart in order to be successful.

When I am talking about stress, it is not unnecessary stress because some people like to put themselves in an unnecessary stress. What I mean is that you must work hard and smart in order to be successful.
Working hard and smart is accepted because it is mostly needed nowadays in which there is new technologies and science. The era in which people's work are rated based on how hard they work has passed. Technology makes hard work becomes easier by application of smartness.
From your write-up , what do you think is the cause of the unnecessary stress you are talking about ? Could it be because of lack of plans and preparations

How many hours do you dedicate a day to earning online? Have you got a "daily target" or "hourly target" for how much money you want to earn? Is earning money online something you enjoy doing? What are the main ways you make cash on the web?
Maybe around 5 hours a day in online earning application it's not really wasting time because I'm earning money doing small work

Working hard and smart is accepted because it is mostly needed nowadays in which there is new technologies and science. The era in which people's work are rated based on how hard they work has passed. Technology makes hard work becomes easier by application of smartness.
From your write-up , what do you think is the cause of the unnecessary stress you are talking about ? Could it be because of lack of plans and preparations
Probably, working smart and hard is very important. Unnecessary stress is people trying to do what will actually not give them a good reward at the end of everything. It is important you focus on what really matters.

Yea. That is very important. I focus most of the time on things that really matters. I don't have time. I concentrate on things that will helps me achieve the best . Spending time on things that won't help you does not make sense.
Probably, working smart and hard is very important. Unnecessary stress is people trying to do what will actually not give them a good reward at the end of everything. It is important you focus on what really matters.

Yea. That is very important. I focus most of the time on things that really matters. I don't have time. I concentrate on things that will helps me achieve the best . Spending time on things that won't help you does not make sense.

Good, one of the ways to achieve this is to always write out your daily tasks and goals. That way you can be able to focus on things that matters to you the most and leave out distractions.

Good, one of the ways to achieve this is to always write out your daily tasks and goals. That way you can be able to focus on things that matters to you the most and leave out distractions.
Personally I don't really have to write it down in a book , I will just have to create those plans on my head. I'm a very busy person I focus sometimes on my offline business and at the same time I have to create time to post online.

Personally I don't really have to write it down in a book , I will just have to create those plans on my head. I'm a very busy person I focus sometimes on my offline business and at the same time I have to create time to post online.
If you're a very disciplined person then having it in your head is also very good but you really need to put a lot of effort in order to maximize your time and make very good use of it.

If you're a very disciplined person then having it in your head is also very good but you really need to put a lot of effort in order to maximize your time and make very good use of it.
That is one of the things I always try as much as possible to do. I know sometimes I may not be able to achieve my goal for the day but I try as much as possible to achieve at least 80% of what I planned to do and sometimes hundred. Do you achieve all your daily plans?

That is one of the things I always try as much as possible to do. I know sometimes I may not be able to achieve my goal for the day but I try as much as possible to achieve at least 80% of what I planned to do and sometimes hundred. Do you achieve all your daily plans?
Achieving 80% to 90% of your daily goals is actually very good but I always do not seem fulfilled. I like to achieve 100% of my daily goals and targets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back