How Many Hours Do You Spend on Your Site

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a lot of sites, therefore, I spend 4-5 hours every day on my sites. I spend more time on my sites that generate revenue compared to the sites that do not generate revenue. I also spend more time on forums compared to blogs. What about you?

I spend very less time on my websites, since I do not have forums, since I have a large number of websites. What kind of work do you do for your websites?
In general way having a website like having a new born baby because you should make up to date every day. Not less than one hour moderation for Xenforo forums as I heard from people having forums on Xenforo.

I spend two hours in the evening and I the day seldom like this spending almost 1 hour now. It is a holiday here in my workplace, so I am free to do tasks here in PB.

I don't spend much time on the sites, hardly 2 hours or so. My typing speed is very less so I can't post much on the forums. I don't work on any other site except 3-4 Paid forum sites.

I have a lot of sites, therefore, I spend 4-5 hours every day on my sites. I spend more time on my sites that generate revenue compared to the sites that do not generate revenue. I also spend more time on forums compared to blogs. What about you?
I am not making money from my website so spending time on it may be quite annoying. I spend less than one hour.

I don't spend much time on the sites, hardly 2 hours or so. My typing speed is very less so I can't post much on the forums. I don't work on any other site except 3-4 Paid forum sites.
You just type slowly, not in a rush to avoid mistakes. Sometimes, when I am in a rush typing, I later realized the spelling mistakes and make an edit right away. It is good to type slowly but surely.
Post automatically merged:

In my case, I do not have a website, I only have forums to engage with earnings that could also help me incur other expenses like internet bills.

Last edited:
You just type slowly, not in a rush to avoid mistakes. Sometimes, when I am in a rush typing, I later realized the spelling mistakes and make an edit right away. It is good to type slowly but surely.
Post automatically merged:

In my case, I do not have a website, I only have forums to engage with earnings that could also help me incur other expenses like internet bills.
This is also cool too and I am very sure that you spend a lot of time on those websites. I like that

I only spend time with RIF and PB. I am busy at work and seldom visit here and on the other site. This time, I am free because it is snack time, After my snack break, I have to leave the site again.

I only spend time with RIF and PB. I am busy at work and seldom visit here and on the other site. This time, I am free because it is snack time, After my snack break, I have to leave the site again.
That's cool
I guess you are the type of person who always have a busy schedule with his offline work.

@Bisolami, yes, I am so busy at work, my offline work requires attention. I spend some minutes here only for even a Saturday we have work. It is a new memo to work on a Saturday. our ay is double.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back