What's new

How many computers and how much would it cost to mine a lot of Bitcoin?

I can't say how many computer you need to mine a lot of bitcoins but what I know is if you have ASIC miner, you might be able to mine good amount of bitcoin. You might hve to spend over a thousand dollars, though

In mining a particular crypto, the number of computer devices may not be predicted. this is because the mining is not something stable that the mining can be predicted.

You can use one computer system to mine cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. But the computer system you are going to use me must have higher specification and storage. The computer system should have at least 16 gig RAM and 1 terabyte storage on it in order to mine cryptocurrency seamlessly. Of course you also need stable internet connection in order to mine cryptocurrency successfully.

Bitcoin mining has taken some steps ahead and it would be impossible for one to think it would still be possible to mine Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies just from using phone or computers.

Hmmmm, i don't know anything about mining bitcoin and I'm curious to know if one needs a lot of computer to mine bit coin. Can mining bit coin not be done on just one computer?

I think to make up to that amount of Bitcoin monthly, you'll need to invest up to about $10,000.
I'll rather advise that you consider the option of staking on DeFi platforms that would give you sure and increased APY

Nobody will be able to mine cryptocurrency with a mobile device no matter how they will try and even if you are able to do I believe this won't be profitable , based on the fact that it is quite difficult for people to mine cryptocurrency using a mobile device.

Mining bitcoin with your computer requires high power consumption, and you also need to be an expertise and master everything before engaging in mining.

You will need at least four computer system together with a strong modem if you want to mine bitcoin on your computer system from home. the internet connection you are going to use must be very strong and should not be break easily.

I have not mine bitcoin and from what my friends are saying about it. I learned that most of them want to try to mine bitcoin. When they done it I would share a knowledge from them.

If you are very interested in making lots of money mining, you will have to invest heavily in mining. It will take you time ,.money and effort to establish a mining farm. That's definitely the way out.

Mining, does not really mean the usage of multiple computers in other to have as much as possible but the facts is that a single mining computer can even be more better of than the multiple devices used.
Well, I mining any cryptocurrency there is no consideration to the numbers of computers will be used for the mining, the only consideration sometimes is on the expenditure that will be on the use of power consumption.

Last edited:
Mining, does not really mean the usage of multiple computers in other to have as much as possible but the facts is that a single mining computer can even be more better of than the multiple devices used.
Well, I mining any cryptocurrency there is no consideration to the numbers of computers will be used for the mining, the only consideration sometimes is on the expenditure that will be on the use of power consumption.
You are right about using the multiple computers in the mining process. The power of the hardware is what matters. The power of the hardware will tell alot about the mining speed.

Well, mining speed is not determined by the multiple usage of computers or the numbers of devices to which will be used for mining. The processing capacity of the computer is the main issue.

Believe a single super computer can have all the necessary softwares and hardwares to go about mining, especially if you are still struggling to raise funds and get big .

The amount of bitcoin that Would be mined depends on the power of the Hardware and the mining speed. The mining speed could be bought from the miners.

Mining alot of bitcoin within a period of time, is not determined by the numbers of computers but I believe the value and the capacity of the computer is the major issue which may or can helped you to achieve your goals.

It is not about the number of PC that you have at your disposal, but the capacity of the PC and how knowledgeable you are together with the software that you are having access to.

Actually the numbers of computers that will be used in the bitcoin mining is not the problem consider but the knowledge you have and how you can utilize it with the capacity of your computer is the most important aspects to consider.

If you will want to mine bitcoin then I think that the best way to do this is to actually purchase a very good hash rate. This is going to be dependent on the particular location that you are staying and also the amount of money that you want to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back