What's new

How many computers and how much would it cost to mine a lot of Bitcoin?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm curious about something. Lets say I wanted to be making like $1000 in bitcoin for the month, at least. How many PCs would I need to be able to mine that amount in a month alone? How much for $5000 a month or even more? If I can build a setup where I can draw a lot of money, I would love to give it a try. But how much do you think it'd cost to set up?

To be honest I really don't know about how to mining Bitcoin practically. But from what I have seen online, you will definitely need a high end computer system and some kind of rigging system

I'm curious about something. Lets say I wanted to be making like $1000 in bitcoin for the month, at least. How many PCs would I need to be able to mine that amount in a month alone? How much for $5000 a month or even more? If I can build a setup where I can draw a lot of money, I would love to give it a try. But how much do you think it'd cost to set up?
Your question makes me curious also. Honestly I don't have the answer because I am not doing it. I have watched a video tutorial about mining Bitcoin through their computer, but I really don't know how much it would cost to earn $1,000 in one month. I believe those with experience about this has the right to answer you.

Mining has specified device set for it and. Most time the mining rate and profit depends solely on the GPU of the mining device , the knowledge of the miner and how free the blockchain is . During the China crackdown , many miners made huge amount of money because of reduction in hash rate.

You should know that humans are limited so there is a limited amount of computer one human can operate but you can have many people operate many computers, to have an idea check the mining rig China banned on YouTube.

Mining of bitcoins really not easy. A lot of the people that I know that have Bitcoin mining firms do not do it's alone and mostly do it in form of a partnership.

I am curious about your question because I don't have much knowledge about the minning of bitcoin but i beleieve just one computer is enough to mine a lot of bitcoin, you don't need many computer to mine.

I don't know so much about it but I know for sure that it is not an easy venture,if not many people would have used it to cash out.

I don't know much about mining Bitcoin but I know it involves doing something to earn Bitcoin, all you need is to have good knowledge of how it works, before going into it, but I think it's a good way of earning Bitcoin because many people talks about it

I don't computers and funds are the only things you need to successfully mine Bitcoin, it also need some form of technicality to it. Hiring one or two persons to help you would be good.

Mining of a thing is sometimes disgusting. To mine Bitcoin, it depends on the platform that provide the mining opportunity. If you want to mine more you will surely need more, if you are using phone, you will need your internet access and the good charging system, likewise if you will be using your computer.

Even though you buy all the computers in the world for mining Cryptocurrency you can't mime any reasonable amount of money cos mining isn't done properly with the desktop computer nor phone.

I'm also so much interested in knowing the answer to this question but mining of Bitcoin definitely require a lot of energy and some computer configuration

Mining of bitcoins really not easy. A lot of the people that I know that have Bitcoin mining firms do not do it's alone and mostly do it in form of a partnership.
I can also tell you from my experience that mining is not easy as it seems, I thought it was so I downloaded crypto tab browser and mined for months and didn't even get up to $5 worth of Bitcoin on my phone. For mining to be profitable, you'll need a lot of strong devices

I just hope someone can put me through in details and show me the way to go about Bitcoin mining. I don't know anything about it, but it seems nice.

I don't really know how many is needed but I do know it consumes a lot of power and energy. And these days people don't really go into Bitcoin mining as it is not as profitable as when it started.

At the time when Bitcoin was just launched one could mine Bitcoin with just one computer without any tools, but now every computer will need other equipment or a mining rig consisting of many graphics processing cards (GPU), and you will need 1,850 kilo Watts of electricity per hour , (note the electricity tariff in your country), to mine 1BTC . Solo mining or mining Bitcoin alone you also have to provide many advanced tools such as PC, motherboard, graphics card, hard drive, RAM, ASIC hardware, Bitcoin miner software etc. Solo mining is generally only done by expert miners, because it will be difficult for beginners. It's better for you to join a group or pool of miners, so that they work together to break one block, and share the mining results. Without joining a bitcoin miner association, you can actually mine bitcoin yourself. However, for a year of mining bitcoins, you may not get anything because you can't solve the problem.

Even though you buy all the computers in the world for mining Cryptocurrency you can't mime any reasonable amount of money cos mining isn't done properly with the desktop computer nor phone.
I dont believe you need many computers before you can mine bitcoin successfully , all you need is the proper minning instruments and you can mine perfectly fine.

It is not by the amount of computers nether is it dependent on the amount of Bitcoin you want, personally I feel it is a matter of courage and effort

I do not think that the minimum amount to mine bitcoin is multiple computer systems instead it is just how strong the computer is and the amount of energy that you are going to consume.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back