What's new

How many computers and how much would it cost to mine a lot of Bitcoin?

I'm curious about something. Lets say I wanted to be making like $1000 in bitcoin for the month, at least. How many PCs would I need to be able to mine that amount in a month alone? How much for $5000 a month or even more? If I can build a setup where I can draw a lot of money, I would love to give it a try. But how much do you think it'd cost to set up?
I would think collaborating or investing with big companies already actively mining would be a better option because of the expenses involved in mining especially bitcoin.

Although you purchase all of the computer systems on the planet for mining Cryptocurrency you cannot mime any type of sensible quantity of cash cos mining isn't really performed correctly along with the desktop neither telephone.

Well the numbers of computers and machines is not the matter but the man power that's the ability to use those machines or the computers is the main area of concentration.

I'm curious about something. Lets say I wanted to be making like $1000 in bitcoin for the month, at least. How many PCs would I need to be able to mine that amount in a month alone? How much for $5000 a month or even more? If I can build a setup where I can draw a lot of money, I would love to give it a try. But how much do you think it'd cost to set up?
You will need a good computer with a high end GPU before you can mine Bitcoin reasonably. GPU cost is very high now due to many people going into mining.
On the average a good mining computer should pay it cost price within 3- 5 months depending on the current price of Bitcoin now use that to determine how much value you want to mine daily.

I think it will require thousands of computer to mine a single bitcoin. In fact, some people even think that computers would no longer be able to mine a significant amount of satoshis. This is why people use ASIC miners to mine Bitcoin and even a few other coins.

Apart from the computers you are definitely going to need so much infrastructure that might amount to millions of dollars for you to be able to set up a mining company.

I have been wondering how persons who are into bitcoin mining do that with their pc,because i had an experience where i installed an app for mining but it ended up slowng down my system and getting it to malfunction until i uninstalled it.

You can certainly mine a lot of bitcoin using one computer system.
What matters is your amount of hashrate.
Hashrate is what is need to mine a crypto currency, so when you have a higher hashrate then you would mine a lot of coins

To be honest with you mining bitcoin these days isn't as profitable as it used to be, because of different factors. As for the total costs It is going to cost you a lot, buying hardwares and your power bill is going to increase considerably.

If it's possible to spend $10,000+ and set up a mining system that can successfully mine even $500 Bitcoin on daily basis, I will definitely borrow money to set up such system.

to mine crypto is not something easy,you need many computers with good internet connection,but I don't really know how many computers you need to mine 1000$ bitcoins .

I don't have the tiniest idea and I wonder how people do not bother to know about this when it can actually give them money. The cost of electricity is always a factor and the capacity of the computers. Getting a mining rig is expensive too even though I don't understand what it means to have one

As long as you are using a computer it will still be dangerous to the computer no matter how many the computer maybe, mining of bitcoins require a lot of energy and processing power which an ordinary computer will not be able to do.

Mining bitcoin requires more than getting your computers assembled. You need a mining rig and some software to make it works. I don't really know much about bitcoin mining but is not easy to go solo

I don't really know how to mine bitcoin using computer. The last I heard about I think it involved having mining machine or so and possible partner with companies to assist you in mining also. But mining with computers or mobile phones, I have no idea about it.

You should not consider computer for your mining because it's going to be difficult even with a good computer. if it was possible most people could have made a lot of money from mining of cryptocurrency with their expensive computer.

To be sincere with you. I have never mine Bitcoin before but according to what's available online you need a lot of resources to mine Bitcoin at the moment. You have to set up a high computing power system to mine for you.

I know a friend who has an entire datacenter, I think about 30-40 PCs that mine nonstop. the costs are very high, I was never curious and if it turns out to be profitable ... to have so many PCs + power, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back