What's new

How many computers and how much would it cost to mine a lot of Bitcoin?

I dont believe you need many computers before you can mine bitcoin successfully , all you need is the proper minning instruments and you can mine perfectly fine.
I know you don't need all those things to mine. Mining doesn't go well with desktop computer mining, it is mined with hardwares, green energy and xD.

You can actually use one personal computer to do the mining with s rigging system. That is if you have the high end of these equipment to use in the first place. Rigging isn't that hard

I never knew bitcoin are still mineable till now. I don't know how many PCs you would need to mine such amount, but do you know that you would be in need of electricity that would make it possible for you to mine for a long hours. I think You should give 30PCs a trial.

I don't know exactly how much cost or equipments are required for the mining of 1 Bitcoin but considering the cost of 1 Bitcoin it seems to be a very very complex process and you will need to at least undergo one year of training with the skilled person to understand all the involved aspects.

Since Mining Bitcoins on computers is no longer profitable, it will take you hundreds or probably even thousands of computer with really great hardware to mine Bitcoin. You should use ASIC miners to mine bitcoin.

Can't categorically state the exact amount it should cost, but I know a guy who started his with about $7,000. Although it may have to cost a lot more for someone just starting out.

Lol!! Don't let people deceive you that it is that easy to mine the Bitcoin with a number computers in your possession. It doesn't work that way. It requires a lot of external hardware very expensive tonout together too

I'm curious about something. Lets say I wanted to be making like $1000 in bitcoin for the month, at least. How many PCs would I need to be able to mine that amount in a month alone? How much for $5000 a month or even more? If I can build a setup where I can draw a lot of money, I would love to give it a try. But how much do you think it'd coat to set up?
It sure is a lot, but I feel more important than the computers is 6ue the source of energy for powering them. Even miners in countries with consistent supply consider it if high priority.

The Answer to that your question, I don't think their's anybody here in this forum that give you the rough estimate of the equipment used in mining bitcoin.

Honestly, I don't have knowledge about bitcoin mining or any process involved, I think we need a tutor here to put us through how it is going to be mined

I have no idea I just watch BTC ads videos for points not for the info, i bet it takes a lot time and energy to do it.In my country 1BTC is equivalent to $45000, i'd be happy to make that much but,well it ain't possible

Even though I am not into any form of Bitcoin mining at the moment, but I amounts like $1000 or $5000 is a whole lot of money and may need more than one computer to carried out that task though someone already said that it doesn't depend on so much computer but by how strong a computer is and the amount of energy that will bw consumed. Thanks for sharing

I have never mine on cryptocurrency before so I don't really know many computer it will cost a person to mine bitcoin, I think you have to do some research.

I'm curious about something. Lets say I wanted to be making like $1000 in bitcoin for the month, at least. How many PCs would I need to be able to mine that amount in a month alone? How much for $5000 a month or even more? If I can build a setup where I can draw a lot of money, I would love to give it a try. But how much do you think it'd cost to set up?
For now bitcoin cannot be mined in a personal computer because the difficulty has increased a lot. If you want to mine on a computer then for 10 year you will still not have mined 1 btc

You should just forget about mining of BTC with a computer no matter how many computer you have because it is not possible anymore. cryptocurrency can now be mined in strong pools

Why not safe that money you want to use to buy these comouters for mining Bitcoin into investing in trading the cryptocurrencies on binance and other cryptocurrency exchange platforms instead. Won't it be better than this project?

The amount of Bitcoin that you mine in a single day depends on the number of hashrate that you have.
You can mine even more than $5000 worth of Bitcoin vwith your mobile phone, so not only computer.
Your computer does not change the mining rate.
Purchase a good hashrate sd with your mobile phone you may be mining s very good amount of Bitcoin

I hear constantly about mining BTC using a desktop or PC to mine. But I always ask myself how on Earth is that possible to mine BTC using the computer. I will be seeking for professional assistance on this.

To me computers are just ordinary machines which require the intelligence of.human to operate so it does not determine the amount of time to be consumed in achieving that.

I don't think there is a specific amount of computers that will mine bitcoin ,but all that I know you need to have many computers to mine a bitcoin and also you need a stable electricity and a good Internet connection

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back