How many mobile wallets do you use?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I use 8 mobile wallets, four of these wallets are mobile banking services from the banks where I have accounts, and remaining 4 are the independent wallets that I use to send and receive funds as well as pay for different services? All of these wallets are local wallets that al;so have enabled remittance, which means I can receive funds from foreign countries. Do you use mobile wallets? How many mobile wallets do you use?

Currently, I have about 8 mobile wallets and about 4 of them is related to my personal banking. I simply have all of them in case there is going to be a need for any of my client to request specifically making use of one of them as the only means which he can be able to make payment with. This is so that I don't have challenges with receiving my money.

I have only six (6) mobile wallets at the moment. Four (4) among these 6 wallets are used to receive the normal currency. While the other two (2) mobile wallet is strictly my most used wallets for crypto transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back