What's new

How many international payment gateway do you use?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you work online, if you buy products and services online, you need an international payment gateway. Some of the popular international payment gateways are paypal, cashapp, payeer, skrill, neteller, perfect money, etc. I have used multiple payment gateways in the past for example, paypal, skrill, perfect money, payeer, payza, payoneer, and wise, however, these days I only use paypal and skrill. How many payment gateways do you use? Which payment gateway do you use most?

PayPal is the only payment processor which can be internationally used for any kind of payment that I am making use of right now. I know of every other payment gateways but PayPal is the only one that most of my clients are paying with for my services. It is the reason why I'm only making use of it.

I often accept crypto when it come to payments via online. I use mobile wallet and sometimes opt for payeer from above listed.

I only use PayPal and currently don't take any international sales aside from a couple buyers. I have considered using other payment tools to collect payments or even to send payments, but I don't think I've ever found anything as good as PayPal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back