What's new

How long will it take to convert a registered business name to a limited company in your country?

In reality, no one can predict what will happen in my country because anything can happen at any time depending on what you have and who you have. It might require a longer process and more time if you don't have anyone to take the risk for you.

True, you will need to go through legal processes and a lot of paperwork before you can establish such, but once you have all of these ready, it is quite easy to achieve.

Well, the process of registration takes a really long time in case you own a really huge company and if a lots of document are required in order to register your business. This could be really tricky as well because you may also need assistance of a lawyer in some cases.
I agree with your point wholeheartedly. Sometimes, document submission and other aspects of registration can stall you immensely when trying to legitimize your company.

in some countries, you might be so shock to find out that it does not take as much time as we are speculating, various countries have there various time, requirements and guidelines as well.

The state where you're residing will decided how fast it will be. Some states in USA might take up to like 4-6 weeks for the secretary of state to approve your application

I think the period can not be the same among countries. that's it depends in the country policies and those who are directly engaged into it. when you have someone in position, it will be more simple for you to.

Well, I don't really know much about this, but I think you can make a proper research to find what you want, I don't really know how this work in my country but you can go ahead and make research you'll definitely find good results.

Ghana company incorporation charges total US$6,950 in Year 1, and US$0 in Year 2 and all subsequent Years. The average cost of an engagement in Ghana is US$18,650, which covers the costs of business creation, a company secretary, and a corporate bank account. I googled this some time ago so am not sure whether there have been changes

Personally I have not encountered any of this before and I may not have a proper understanding of how long this will take. Is something I will have to research and sometimes it also depends on the States and not just a country entirely.

First and foremost, you should concentrate on getting good grades and finishing your education. You should go to school and campus to learn, not to conduct business. Once you have earned your university degree, you are free to pursue your interests.
You are quite right , education is the best legacy , but what if you are in a situation when you dont have money to further your education , but if you can work and save money for sometime , you will be able to go back to school .

Not many people know that a registered business name i.e, sole proprietorship can be converted to a private or public limited company if the need arises. A friend got his done in two months so I want to know how long it took you as well.
To convert a business name to private or public limited will take some months and it will cost you to repay for the new registration in my country.

To convert a business name to private or public limited will take some months and it will cost you to repay for the new registration in my country.

I think that many businessmen tend to pay lacks of rupees in here in order to get their business registered, however, the cost of registering any kind of company may depend on the nature of the company.

I don't know I'm just getting to know that that it could be converted to a private or public limited company therefore I would love to learn about it so as to put into practice and even tell friends to do.

I believe sometimes it may takes a little long time to get that done. sometimes it may depends on the government policies and sometimes your position in public office or having someone who can helped you.

I do not think that it takes so much time here.

This is due to the fact that a lot of Ew businesses coming up tend to have such licensing and registration, even without much impact yet.

It highly depends on the nature of the business and the place you are conducting the business. Some are very easy to obtain, where as some are extremely difficult to convert.

True, you will need to go through legal processes and a lot of paperwork before you can establish such, but once you have all of these ready, it is quite easy to achieve.
The period needed for you to convert a registered name to a limited company depends on the country you are living , here in my country , it takes two to three months to finish the paper work .

Converting a business name a limited company name is very in my country provided that you have CAC certificate and related documents. The most important factor that ease the process is money,if you can pay huge amount of money it can be done within a day.

The business growth is all that matters especially in my own country and I believe it is like that in other places. How much employees you are able to take up and how you are willing to contribute to the economy is the most important thing.

I believe sometimes it may takes a little long time to get that done. sometimes it may depends on the government policies and sometimes your position in public office or having someone who can helped you.

I think that the registration process varies depending on your business. If your business is quite big, then I think that it will definitely require you to submit many documents and this may take long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back