What's new

How long term investors can maximise on money market?

For now I don't have time for short term trade in cryptocurrency or any of my investment. I just believe it is not a profitable way of making money from the market. I would mostly consider long term investment. That's is more profitable.

For now I don't have time for short term trade in cryptocurrency or any of my investment. I just believe it is not a profitable way of making money from the market. I would mostly consider long term investment. That's is more profitable.
When you invest in crypto currency trading for a short term , you only get small amount of return and thats the main reason why i prefer investing long term to make good money in return ,

When you invest in crypto currency trading for a short term , you only get small amount of return and thats the main reason why i prefer investing long term to make good money in return ,
Some people at the same time could even be generating profit from their short term investment they are doing. Like now people who were investing for long-term is having a lot of depreciation

Long term investors usually find things easy because they are not always moved by the market situation as they are hopeful that things would definitely get better in the future.

Things like this are usually risky, so it would be difficult to get people who would invest with you on this kind of initiative. There are so many people who have bad intensts and you can't trust them.
Several investors fund will be invested into a money market in the sense that their money will be invested into something that will be profitable and profit will be shared among membership. I think this is how it works

Long term investors usually find things easy because they are not always moved by the market situation as they are hopeful that things would definitely get better in the future.
The thing is that long term investors gain more money and opportunity than small time investors and some people prefer short time investing because they don't know the future of the business.

Sure, the longer the investors stays in the longer you have the opportunity of re-investing his deposits to make more money. Just like the banking sectors, they will always be happy when you keep your money with them longer. That way they get to re-invest or loan it out, which will earn them more money that they will give back to you a portion as interest. Same applies to long-term investors.
That is true and one of the advantage of a long term investor,he will not be looking at the market on a frquent bases,and most times the market can strenthens itself out on the bearish run while your investment is still going.

If that is actually the definition of a money market fund, I believe brokers utilize a similar strategy to entice investors to use their funds to trade and reward them with returns after generating a profit.
Although I am not aware of any other businesses using this tactic, it is a good one.

I will not have any problem as long as this is generating money in a genuine and honest way. That is what matters as long as there is no high risk involved in this sort of investment.

Since you said money market fund is used to collect money from different investors and put in a money making instrument to earn more money, it's a good thing.

I will not have any problem as long as this is generating money in a genuine and honest way. That is what matters as long as there is no high risk involved in this sort of investment.
Long term investment is the best investment ever because you will keep making money as long as the investment is sure and legitimate , but people prefer investing short term because of fraud .

What to do would be determined by the worth of what you generate. If you want to compete favorably in the market against the industry giants, you should develop a USP for yourself. However, if you think that developing a new product will give you the leverage you need, go ahead and do that. Therefore, avoid the trap of developing a new product to start a firm.

Long-term investors should invest in capital market instruments rather than the money market. That is the proper method.
Compounding your investment is the best approach to increase the return on your long-term investment. You only need to increase it whenever you believe your investment is losing money and you are looking for the long term so that you can earn quickly.

Last edited:
If you are a investor in the market you can earn a lot of money depending on the level of skills you are having, if you have a good skills you can use it to earn money on the financial market.

The financial market is something that is going to be around all the time and that is why I always advise that people should be very strategic whenever they are trying to put money into it.

I believe if you have the good experience that will not be a problem, chasing after the knowledge and experience is very important especially if you are into investments.

I believe if you have the good experience that will not be a problem, chasing after the knowledge and experience is very important especially if you are into investments.
Having experience is very important in everything you do, if you don't have experience that means you totally don't have idea on what you are doing, a lot of people don't get this

Long term investment is the best investment ever because you will keep making money as long as the investment is sure and legitimate , but people prefer investing short term because of fraud .
Short term investment may cut off the risk of having or getting scammed. But most importantly it depends on the type of investment one is doing that determines the risk involved.

Having experience is very important in everything you do, if you don't have experience that means you totally don't have idea on what you are doing, a lot of people don't get this
You are right,if you have good experience on what you are doing you can earn money from it, but it's obvious that a lot of people don't understand this, they ended up not earning a dime.

Short term investment may cut off the risk of having or getting scammed. But most importantly it depends on the type of investment one is doing that determines the risk involved.
You are right, we have a lot of investments platforms online, they will start paying you nicely but they'll later runaway with people money, that's what I don't really like about investments platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back