What's new

How long term investors can maximise on money market?

Money market funds are considered as the best option for long term investors because of the guarantee interest and the low initial and additional investment. A money market funds is an investment vehicle that collect money from several investors and put it in money earning instrument. What are your take about this?
I believe such fund is not really hard to return because it is going to be known to investors that it is a long term investment for them to understand the concept.

As far as I'm concerned, money market is.the market for short term loans while capital market is a market for both medium and long term loans.. So I think the best place to get long term loans is capital market

Money market funds are considered as the best option for long term investors because of the guarantee interest and the low initial and additional investment. A money market funds is an investment vehicle that collect money from several investors and put it in money earning instrument. What are your take about this?
Money market is for investments in shirt term funds so this automatically disqualified long term investors. They can simply approach capital market for investments.

Real estate agents and real estate investors work together hand-in-hand in order for them to make money, this group of people cannot do without each other

In every reasonable investment whether online or offline, it has been established that the long time investors are the movers of the market and they tend to make money profit than others probably because of their patience.

There is usually a better benefits and good leverage on the part of the investor on a long term money investment into a project.The investor have an ample time to recoup his investment and pay back the money gathered from other investors,as there are lots of time to do that while the investment grow.

Real estate professionals and builders can work together in harmony, because they have the same goals: sell more houses and get more referrals.
You are right tho, this would be a wonderful combination. It would also help in moving the real estate business smoothly and as you said they can help each other get more customers.

This sounds like a nice concept, this is the first I'm hearing or reading about this sort of stuff. I think if this is visible and successful, it could be a good investment in the long run.

Money market investment is the process of collecting money or fund from several investors and putting it into the earning instruments, the higher the money you invest , the higher the return.

This sounds like a nice concept, this is the first I'm hearing or reading about this sort of stuff. I think if this is visible and successful, it could be a good investment in the long run.
It might be new to you but it is a very good investment if you could gives it a try. Money markets is one of the best way to invest and make money in the future without much stress especially when you invest on the long term.

It might be new to you but it is a very good investment if you could give it a try. Money markets are one of the best ways to invest and make money in the future without much stress especially when you invest in the long term.
I agree, but I think the problem might be in getting the right investment to put the money into. Also what happens should something happen to the investment, especially considering that it is other people's money.

money market is very good for individuals or let me put it in leicester's who are ready to gain interest on their money maybe in the period of yearly basis.

I quite agree with you that your profit is guaranteed but I will disagree on the ground that one can invest with a small amount. The investment is not for low income earners and it will be a waste of the time putting small money into such investment

True, the money market is the pool of resources for controlling money in the market by making use of several instruments, investors can make money long term on this by strategic planning and paying attention to the trend and news.

The best way to make more money with long term Investment is to compound your investment. Any time you think your investment is going down and you are seeking long term you just need to add to it so that you will make your profit easily
Long-term investors can be able to maximize on morning market bye actually gaining and making profit from their money value over time.

Things like this are usually risky, so it would be difficult to get people who would invest with you on this kind of initiative. There are so many people who have bad intensts and you can't trust them.
I try my best to stay away from this kind of business prepositions as there are a lot of Grey areas that can make the business to go south so I definitely give myself into businesses with clear and precise model of operation that is not complex in any way.

Long-term investors can be able to maximize on morning market bye actually gaining and making profit from their money value over time.
They tend to have enough patience and this is what makes them to always win and make better money than short term investors.

From what I understand with money market you deposit your money and the earnings would depend on the investments of the bank or the institution. The dividends your deposit earns will depend on the yields of the bank's investment. In short you cannot maximize the earnings in money market.

In order to benefit from a long term investment, you have to consider investing enough money so that no matter the percentage of profits, you would still earn very well.

I don't fancy such type of Investments, most of their managers are not educated enough to be able to handle some amounts given to them.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back