What's new

How long term investors can maximise on money market?

One of my biggest challenges of long term investment is that there are high chances of losing your money if the investment doesn't go well which is why I prefer short term investment.
Long term investment most time doesn't favour the investors becaus most ofnthe times , the company might decided to pay the investors at first and later want to run away with peoples money.

If not for impatience and the rising needs, the long term investment is the best because you will make more money with that kind of investment when compared short term trades or investment.

If not for impatience and the rising needs, the long term investment is the best because you will make more money with that kind of investment when compared short term trades or investment.
A good example of a long term investment is the people involved in the use of crypto currency trading and investment some years ago, some people withdraw theirs early while some waited till the coin skyrocketed and make them rich.

Money market funds are considered as the best option for long term investors because of the guarantee interest and the low initial and additional investment. A money market funds is an investment vehicle that collect money from several investors and put it in money earning instrument. What are your take about this?
One thing about the money market is that it is a very profitable venture to invest your money into,especially the government bonds or securities,because there is always a guarantee that you will always get your money back and in due time.

A good example of a long term investment is the people involved in the use of crypto currency trading and investment some years ago, some people withdraw theirs early while some waited till the coin skyrocketed and make them rich.
You could imagine the level of profit that would be made whenever you hold the cryptocurrency for a very long time . The investors who is holding bitcoin for the past 12 years are in big profit.

You could imagine the level of profit that would be made whenever you hold the cryptocurrency for a very long time . The investors who is holding bitcoin for the past 12 years are in big profit.
I have seen people holding their crypto currency most especially bitcoin and not selling it for almost five years , waiting for the right time for the coin to rise in the crypto currency market

I have seen people holding their crypto currency most especially bitcoin and not selling it for almost five years , waiting for the right time for the coin to rise in the crypto currency market
That's what they called the hodlers. These are investors who has the ability to hold the digital assets for more than years. They are very confident in holding the coins no matter the fluctuations.

Thats
That's what they called the hodlers. These are investors who has the ability to hold the digital assets for more than years. They are very confident in holding the coins no matter the fluctuations.
A good way of making money and the people that can hold their crypto currency form many years must have a good reserve fund in order not to start looking at the kept crypto currency

This is one of the reasons why it is said that for you to have money you need money. This money market is very similar to index funds where one or a group of people invest in the best performing stocks in the market over a period of time and this usually comes with guaranteed profits.
That is true, because it is quite impossible to make money if you are not willing to invest the funds you have at your disposal. Long term investments are beneficial to those who are already big in the game and putting away some certain amount of money won't affect them In the long run.

Actually money market is very good and profitable but to a greater extent is very risk and because of that alot of people won't love to engage themselves because of lack of trust for human.

The best way to maximize profit is to try as much as profits, is to make sure that you are buying only when the prices are low, so that in the long run you can then sell off when they start going high.

You are absolutely correct with the notion. The hodlers own the bitcoin investment. It is not an exergerration if I said that hodlers owns the cryptocurrency business.

Theb
You are absolutely correct with the notion. The hodlers own the bitcoin investment. It is not an exergerration if I said that hodlers owns the cryptocurrency business.
The hodlers are the real investors because they will earn a huge amount of money on the long term. Basically, the hodlers remain unshaken whenever the cryptocurrency market fluctuate.

Theb
The hodlers are the real investors because they will earn a huge amount of money on the long term. Basically, the hodlers remain unshaken whenever the cryptocurrency market fluctuate.
The investors playing the long game are the ones benefiting from the cryptocurrency investment. This is the major reasons why we need to be very resilience.

The best way to make money from investment is investing on long term business. There are many business that can make you quick money but they will be a long term investment. You need to focus on the long term investment only

Real estate business and Agricultural investment can make one to have or earn a maximize money once after starting. Agriculture to me produces more profit then the real estate business.

The investors playing the long game are the ones benefiting from the cryptocurrency investment. This is the major reasons why we need to be very resilience.
I am not really into crypto currency investment business but i normally save my own crypto currency coin in my saving wallet and keep it for a very long time till it appreciates .

I am not really into crypto currency investment business but i normally save my own crypto currency coin in my saving wallet and keep it for a very long time till it appreciates .
What you're doing exactly is also a cryptocurrency investment because putting your cryptocurrency in the wallet for a very long time till it appreciate, is a form of investment too.

If you are a long-term investor then it is going to be a very good thing for you to look into place that I'm not just going to be existing in one or two years but something that can be around for a long time.

Money market funds are considered as the best option for long term investors because of the guarantee interest and the low initial and additional investment. A money market funds is an investment vehicle that collect money from several investors and put it in money earning instrument. What are your take about this?
One of the big plus for anyone who wants to go into money market is that he shold have patience for his investment to mature and grow,they unds might be huge,but will need time to start manifesting.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back