What's new

How long should we wait before giving up on a business?

Hmmm, I don't really understand this your question. To me there is no giving up in business, you have to be in the business till the end in other for you to have all and the full experience of the business, in that way nobody can tell you why you fail in the business.

That will be until forever, yes I said that. Never ditch your business because it is not going well presently. It is not going well because there is a problem that need being attended to you are yet to discover. So stick to finding that problem and solve it.

It is not a wise decision to give up a business whom you start with full zeal and invest much capital. Let's talk about its other aspects. Business is given up when it is not profitable. So in this way don't give up business rather than you should find out problems and eradicate them.

What is the ideal time we should wait, if there is no progress in our business?
Is it a good idea to keep on doing it for a few months, even if there is no profit? My uncle had kept his business for almost close to 4 years before giving up on it. Now, he regret for wasting all those years. So, I have been thinking about it a lot these days. Do you guys have any advice for me? If so, please do share it here.
There is no fixed time frame one could wait before finally given up in a business. The moment you are sure you've put in your best to no avail and everything seem not to be working. Then, you have to throw in the towel so as to try something else out.

There is never time time to give up in business. But to me, i prefer saying that, if you try all your effort in it and it cannot succeed, there is now time for you to give up in business. Business normally needs risks but you can be taking risk all the times without succeeding you will equally give up if you are into it.

A business that is not yielding anything now might start yielding more and more in a few years to come, we just have to be patient in whatever we do
But if you've given up totally, you just quit the business and start another

Is it a good idea to keep on doing it for a few months, even if there is no profit? My uncle had kept his business for almost close to 4 years before giving up on it. Now, he regret for wasting all those years. So, I have been thinking about it a lot these days. Do you guys have any advice for me? If so, please do share it here.
Before you can give up on any business there must have a well tryer many times, because is not advisable to easily give up in your business, to every business there will surely be a challenge that you are going to face but if you continue you will surely overcome it.

In as much as I can't advice someone to stick to a failed business, I will not subscribe to the idea of leaving a business after an initial fail attempt. You ought to figure out what's responsible for the failure to see if it can be eventualy turned into success

This is like asking how long should we wait before giving up on success.... I will personally say, there's no answer to this question. This is because giving up on a particular business is not the solution, I understand that some businesses are not worth the stress but giving up is the last thing to ever think about. If you must give up, make sure you have another one.

Giving up too soon on a business can mean you can't withstand storms and low times when it comes.low time is experienced in every busness it depends on how you handle it.That should'nt mean that one should continue in a venture that is not bringing in returns,before you veture into any busness,you should carry out a thourough rasearch and survay on that line of busness,then after looking at the prospect of growth and income generation you can venture into it,but to give a time limit,should'nt be an in thing,because when low patronage sets in you strategise on how to put in more effort to increase client base but after all these have failed and your investment keep going down without appriciable client in a consistent manner,then you can think of shutting down

I would suggest you re strategize instead of closing it up completely. You can inconcate other things like products or get business ideas from experts that are experienced in order to boost and get the company back on its feet.

Is it a good idea to keep on doing it for a few months, even if there is no profit? My uncle had kept his business for almost close to 4 years before giving up on it. Now, he regret for wasting all those years. So, I have been thinking about it a lot these days. Do you guys have any advice for me?Profuk57 If so, please do share it here

Its very difficult to let go of a dream or business that is not working out, it usually takes a lot of courage to admit that things are not working out the way you planned. So personally i think the best time to let go is when you no longer have interest in the business anymore.

As a business man in business when you start losing it your business is get down you need to wait for a long time because it not easy to be successful in business there will be some calamity may befll you but you need to stand still and pray to God and keep on working hard.

I do not think there is a time frame required for giving up on business. Your uncle ought to keep pushing the business until there is a breakthrough. He shouldn't be having the feeling of regrets. Business most times do not start on a successful note. It takes time to hit continuous profits. So take your time and make it work, you'd enjoy it in the end.

I don't give up on business, I keep trying out my luck knowing one day it will bring me fortunes at the long run of my continuous quest to succeed. You should never give up on it keep chasing it till the dream comes real.

Once you have work that kind of place that where my shop once because I once worked in a bey place shop but since I have been gaining anything I stopped the work after implementing all my strategy on the bbusinessand it is not moving any way forward.even at that you have to be careful choosing one

Most small businesses take at least 2 to 3 years to be profitable and become truly successful once they’ve hit the 7 to 10 year mark. Most small businesses take years to be successful, despite the overnight success of companies like Facebook. Statistics show that successful small businesses are built over years, not months.

Whatever crew you are, please never start up a business if you're not dogged. That business idea might appear rossy in your brain until you start it up in the real world.
Neverforgot that everything in this world depends on your luck and star , that its didn’t workout for mr A doesn’t mean its will not workout for mr B

My advice will be to go back to the drawing board and find out what went wrong and try to address the situation, I won’t advice that you pack up your business if it is not going the way you want I will say you do you best to bring it back to life.

I believe giving up is never a solution for example nose mask has on the market for so long without much sales but this year the demand for it was high due to the pandemic
You have said it all. Don't give up on any business because your break through might be just around the corner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back