What's new

How long should we wait before giving up on a business?

That is why we need to have good knowledge a business we want to do and find suitable location for it because I believe that there is no business that doesn't have huge profits it also depends on how you finance it and how hard working you are. But if happen that you made a effort and the business no move, we can quit it.

I will say that we should never give up either it is business or relations ,we should give the time to the things like if we sre running business and at mid time it start losing profit not gaining so we should try to handle the things not to leave almost year is need to set the business again might be it gives you more profit after setting again so i don't think we should give up

Yes ,obviously we have to leave the way where we are losing only.Because without profit we can never put the whole efforts in case of losing the things so i will say that we should give up the business and should move on and work for something more that gives best and suitable profits yo our business

Giving up business isn't an option having invested time and money to ensure the business work. Personally, for the first five years of setting up the business I strive to break even. If the business break even I.e total cost of production equals the revenue generated. This shows the business has potential to be successful in the near future, provided, improvement is made in the production area.

What is the ideal time we should wait, if there is no progress in our business?
Is it a good idea to keep on doing it for a few months, even if there is no profit? My uncle had kept his business for almost close to 4 years before giving up on it. Now, he regret for wasting all those years. So, I have been thinking about it a lot these days. Do you guys have any advice for me? If so, please do share it here.
I really think there is no specific time duration to leave or abandon an unthriving business because for one every business is different and has there moments. I think as the proprietor you would recognize when the business is not rewarding. But it is advisable not to spend much time on an unsuccessful venture.

Business is just like an investment that you have to wait sometimes for a long time before you start making profits, you should be able to endure the times of hardship in a business because you'll still be the one to enjoy the benefits

Becoming a successful business man
There will be obstacles to overcome and naysayers to ignore. That entrepreneurs are stubborn is hardly surprising -- it’s practically required.

When I was young, I believed the secret to success was simple: I had to work harder than the next guy. The only way I would fail, I rationalized, is if I quit. These days, I look at projects I take on a little differently.

You shouldn't have to give up on a business, you should be able to wait and hope the business will thrive a day, starting a business is Never a waste because when the time for the business comes, you'll have the reason to smile all because of your patience

I think it is best to shut down the business if you are positive that there won't be any significant improvement in the foreseeable future, also that would include that you have tried all your possible best and means to help the business grow.

Is it a good idea to keep on doing it for a few months, even if there is no profit? My uncle had kept his business for almost close to 4 years before giving up on it. Now, he regret for wasting all those years. So, I have been thinking about it a lot these days. Do you guys have any advice for me? If so, please do share it here.
It is always advisable that you don't give up easily when things don't work out as you wanted in business. But you should not also wait for too long to give up. 4 years was really too long to wait and it is really regrettable. You can wait some months and if it does not work out, start planning on something else.

Great things don't come easy. There are factors to consider before giving up on a business. Do you think you are giving it your best? Do you see potential in the business? One can miss out on great things by giving you too early

I don't give up in a business, hoping that one day it will bring success so should continue trying, because I believe giving up is never the solution, so we keep trying and never to give up in a business.

If you are paying yearly fees to the business which goes above and beyond of your business. And also you need to spend more time with the business saving the loss and pushing ahead from your savings. I think that is the time you should be giving up on the business. That seems to be the only way this can be fixed. Sometimes closing is a better option.

Well giving up on a failing business is ok as long as you don't see any potentials in it early..But at times you could seek counsel from professionals in other to see if you're missing anything at all. Failure is part of business but I it's becoming consistent then it is pointless to carry on with it.

If you found out that there's no progress in the business you doing as for me you really need to take your time and check for what's next maybe you need to advertise your work or introduce it to people properly or maybe you check your product well maybe there's something you should add to it that you not or maybe the things you used are too much so you really need to do your home work properly before you do anything

You don't need to give up on business no matter the situation or circumstances. When a business dovetails, we only need to restrategise and ensure we learn from what is bringing or what may bring the business down. Or rather, consult business consultants

Before giving up on any business, think carefully to see what is making you fail in your business.
If you know what is making you and you are very sure you can't correct it then abandon the business and look for a new one.

For business to float very well or for one to maximize profit right knowledge is very important. The aim of setting up a business is to make profit. Once business is not making profit and instead of making good progress and profit it happens to be the other way around then is time to end such business because target can't be mate.
Business is just to make profit no profit no business.

The first thing is that, you have to chech out the drawbacks and weakness of business failures, the try to fix them.
If these can't be fixed again and again then the business should be substituted with other business.

We should never giveup in any business too early that we we should wait because it takes time and in the first year we should not wait less if it progresses better then it should not be continue and invest more .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back