What's new

How long should we wait before giving up on a business?

Yeah, right. One should do all means to fix a problem in business and not give up early. Most problems usually start from the planning stage and so you should check the wrongs you did and correct them.
Exactly, and I understand that building a business for a begginer might be confusing so you can try to hire the service of an expert

Many people fail in business a lots of time. Well, I believe that we can actually prevent such a thing from happening. You should always trust your instinct and if you feel that a business is not for you, then you should not proceed with investing in a business.

That is why we are higher animals, we have complex reasoning and can do anything we set our minds too. If location is the problem then working with logistics companies to get you your needed materials faster could be an option
This will also be another extra expenses because you will be paying the logistic company a certain amount of money and you will also pay heavily for advertisement since you did not have people around there to buy products from you.

If business is actually revealing no enhancement after attempting all of you can easily as well as you remain in question of this particular potential potential customers, it is much a lot better you simply leave behind it as well as discover one thing performing.

Life isn't a bed of roses and so also is business..you should now that there will be some point in time that you'll feel like giving up. Please, don't. Challenges are paramount, you only need to be stronger

This will also be another extra expenses because you will be paying the logistic company a certain amount of money and you will also pay heavily for advertisement since you did not have people around there to buy products from you.
It's going to be a running costs if the company, definitely$24 7x27h is why it's is operating

It's going to be a running costs if the company, definitely$24 7x27h is why it's is operating
In this case for you to be able to free from all this things then you need to get a suitable location for your business because that is one of the most important factors that determines a business success.

That is why we need to have good knowledge a business we want to do and find suitable location for it because I believe that there is no business that doesn't have huge profits it also depends on how you finance it and how hard working you are. But if happen that you made a effort and the business no move, we can quit it.
Most times what is needed in any business venture is the patience and tough attitude of a strong business man.The issue of quiting should not be on the card ,as all business under go some challanging times.

Giving up on something you started and had high hopes on can be painful and hurting but when all measures to get it back up have been exhausted you have no option

To me giving up on a business is not really a good idea that shows showing your incapability of handling any form of business because even if another business is given to it will definitely fall with time and you will give up on the business.

you still don't get it ,do you?you ate still misunderstanding the whole thing ,you can't failed just like that there must be a reasons that made you failed ,just dust your self and try again,I think giving up on business is not a good idea

After you think that the business has deviated enough from the initial plan and it is no longer are going in a positive direction then it is ok for you to give up on the business.

After you think that the business has deviated enough from the initial plan and it is no longer are going in a positive direction then it is ok for you to give up on the business.
When the deviation happens do you really think that there is no more chance to recover with some other adjustments? The business is always a work in progress that when something goes wrong there is a plug that you can use somehow but you need to be creative and smart.

I think it is not proper to just give up like that you try to find solutions to the problem of the business I will try like three times and it doesn't work give up.

They degree for patience for everyone is certainly going to be very different from persons to persons. This is how far anyone can go before reaching their own individual limits to give up on a business that's failing
I think before one give up on a particular business, he should be rest assured that the products or the commodity that he or she is producing is no longer valuable in the market but if the products is still existing and valuable in the market then he should continue striving.

If you're waiting to quit then why not quit now! I use to say patience is not the only way in business. You don't necessarily need patience. Get coaches, do a field work and find your way to the top. Most successful entrepreneurs tried out different things before they finally stuck to a brand. Don't live in false hope thinking you were patient and time waits for no one. I'm not saying patience is not a virtue but be practical!

Giving up in a business simply means you never had the passion and plan for it. It's never encouraging to quit you business, that doesn't mean you can't change your line of business, but let it be an additional source of income.

To me it's not the qualities or characteristics of an entrepreneur to give up on business no matter how the business is falling he should always be strong in finding possible solutions to his problems.

I think the idea time to wait before giving up on a business is when you start making too many loss and all the plans have failed

Exactly, once a business becomes a failure, it is going to be very obvious that you will not be able to make any profit from any kind of transaction that you have in the business and so it's better to shut down the business.

Never plan of giving up on anything in life not to talk of a business, except you want to switch over to another biz which I wouldn't know if that's your context.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back