What's new

How long have you had a Facebook account for?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How long would you say you've had your Facebook profile? I think I started my facebook back in 2009. Maybe earlier than that, but I forget the exact date. I know there's a way to tell what year your account was made, but I forget how to find that. Anyway, how long would you say you've had a facebook account?

I don't know exactly how long I've had my facebook account, but more or less think that since 2008, what I do remember is when I opened my first twitter account, that was in 2009, that's why I calculate that more or less my facebook account was opened in 2008 because the twitter account came later.

I joined facebook in 2008 when my childhood friend who was in the US as a student sent me a request via email. HOwever, I started being active only in 2010 when I started working online.

I had it for 10 years. I deactivated it a month ago with no intention of activating it again unless it's necessary and I don't have any other option. :)

I created my Facebook in 2006 when I was ready to take my state's secondary school examinations. Since then, I have been using the same Facebook account as my personal Facebook account. I later created another account for my business in 2011.

I created my Facebook in 2006 when I was ready to take my state's secondary school examinations. Since then, I have been using the same Facebook account as my personal Facebook account. I later created another account for my business in 2011.
Even I had just one account all these years. I deactivated it recently because I realized how useless it has become. I had about 1500 friends, but none to interact with. 😂 My real friends are in Instagram/WhatsApp only now hehe. So, I just have them both installed.

I can't really remember when I open my Facebook account, I think it should be around 2006, then my friends had open there own before me, it looks like I'm the only one leftout because it has become the talk of the town among youths.

How long would you say you've had your Facebook profile? I think I started my facebook back in 2009. Maybe earlier than that, but I forget the exact date. I know there's a way to tell what year your account was made, but I forget how to find that. Anyway, how long would you say you've had a facebook account?
I was on Facebook in 2009/10, then I closed my account.
Then I reopened it (whole new account) about a year ago, because my best friend from grade school & high school said I should get back on there and join the gang. So I did.

I have deleted/deactivated my account so often that I don't know what the longest time I've had one of the accounts for. I think I'm officially done with Facebook for the most part, however.

I can't even remember the last time I used my Facebook account, because I got to know my Facebook Account was hacked a particular time and I retrieved it but since then my Mobile Phone has been faulty, so I haven't used that account for about a year plus

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back