What's new

How long have you been earning online??

My earnings online has not been too long. I joined the payment or earning site, during the first pandemic outbreak which cause so many economic breakdown and failure in business.

My online journey has not been up to a year, so far it has been fun and stressful, i have gotten the opportunity to not just earn, but also meet new people. I believe this is just the beginning for my online earnings

I have been working online for more than 6 years. I worked briefly on a GPT site while I was employed offline. I didn't earn much from that site and somehow, it discouraged me, not knowing then that the internet has so much more to offer. I found my first real online work the day after my last day at the job. I was searching for online work and found a local freelance writing site founded by a popular digital marketing professional in my country. That site felt like home. For the next 2.5 years, I worked on a variety of writing projects. After that, I began exploring more online opportunities.

The truth is always expected to be expressed. I started earning online as a result of the pandemic outbreak which makes it very difficult for most of us in dealings with our offline business.

I started online earning since 2020 it is when I discovered this wonderful platform called bizdustry, and it really a good platform because it is good to know generating platform that pay.

I join the online world not too long ago approximately a year or and half since the outbreak of the pandemic which cause so much damage to the economy of my country.

It has been 2 and a half years that I've been making money online. Although the earnings have not been much its still better than nothing. I have enjoyed every moment and also the money has been useful.

To be frank with you is this year am starting trying my best for online tasks like survey, watching videos, playing of game and others. Sometimes you will do a lot of work online tasks spending two to three years at the end you will not be paid.

I have been here for long and by God's grace will be clocking 2 years by July this year. It has been a very hectic Journey and I really thank God for helping me this far. It's not easy.

I started like five years ago, I would have started earlier but I did believed that every online business was scam until one my friend changed my orientation so when he gave me some real site, I was totally convinced

I started earning online not too long ago, even though it was immediately after the pandemic outbreak which interrupted the global economy given us another chance of earning through online stuffs.

If you are considering gifts that you get online for helping people I would say 3 years if you mean like directly getting paid and similar things I would say 1 year

Mine is up to one years now I have been earning online but not much, infact is nothing to write home about, I'm even looking for one who will put me through on different ways of making money online or link that pays at least $1 a day.

2020 feels like a long time already and I am very happy to have found this opportunity though I always feel like to up my game every blessed day to earn more money.

I have been earning online for about two to three years now since during the covid 19 pandemic, then i try to search online to look for a legit website or legit online businesses that I can earn from and I have earning since then up to now.

I haven't been on earning sites for long, but I have been freelancing online for quite a while now - about four years, I believe.

Earning online is one of greatest I experience in this life. I have been earning online since 2019 that is about three to four years now and still earning.

A lot of people who are posting on forums are already getting addicted to it, and do not want to go and learn other skills that will enable them make more money than this one they are currently doing.

I started my online making money career at the beginning of 2019 and I can see that it has been a very good journey so far. I have been able to make more than $500 online and also get a lot of valuable information that has helped me start my business.

I have been online since morning now and I have made $2 already and heading towards another $1 on this website. It is a very interesting experience because I am also learning in the process.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back