What's new

How long does it take you to earn a single $$ online?

Is very important to know what that voice typing is very fast and also will be full of error but you need to proofread and correct the errors . The process takes time too especially if you don't have English intonation.
Of course there is no way you can use voice typing without proofreading. even when you type with your hands you have to proofread because you may make some mistakes.

Of course there is no way you can use voice typing without proofreading. even when you type with your hands you have to proofread because you may make some mistakes.
Voice typing is very good way to be very fast at typing, but because of the mother tongue, you will need to correct a lot of things but if your intonation is of the native English speaker, it would work perfectly well.

In a day I usually try to earn at least $1 online from a particular forum but when I worked in two to three different forums working actively I do earn at least 3.5 dollar everyday.

Voice typing is very good way to be very fast at typing, but because of the mother tongue, you will need to correct a lot of things but if your intonation is of the native English speaker, it would work perfectly well.
The truth is that voice typing recognises every kind of English accent you're using. I even use it when I am typing in my local language and it works. I was surprised the first time I did it.

The truth is that voice typing recognises every kind of English accent you're using. I even use it when I am typing in my local language and it works. I was surprised the first time I did it.
That is incredibly wonderful Google is actually trying as much as possible to make life much more easier for all the users . That's a good technology and I will definitely keep trying to explore this tool.

That is incredibly wonderful Google is actually trying as much as possible to make life much more easier for all the users . That's a good technology and I will definitely keep trying to explore this tool.
Yeah, a lot of things are actually improving on daily basis and that is probably a very good development. Google has actually tried to an extent especially for content creators.

Yeah, a lot of things are actually improving on daily basis and that is probably a very good development. Google has actually tried to an extent especially for content creators.
This is why it is very difficult for their closest competitors to override them in the industry. They have gone ahead and they are still making improvements and adding to their technology so that they will continue to stay ahead.

This is why it is very difficult for their closest competitors to override them in the industry. They have gone ahead and they are still making improvements and adding to their technology so that they will continue to stay ahead.
one thing about Google is that they have successfully employed so many professionals around the world that will be bringing new ideas every day. That is what they have done to be ahead of the game.

Yeah Google Voice is what most people usually use nowadays in their typing most especially if they're using their phones in typing projects, articles and writing content.

Yeah Google Voice is what most people usually use nowadays in their typing most especially if they're using their phones in typing projects, articles and writing content.
The Google voice typing is very fast and it will make your work to be easily done . I use Google typing in some cases but not in all cases because I try as much as possible to avoid unnecessary errors.

It can usually take me around 2 to 3 hours of work or so before I can be able to make $1 online and I think that I am not fast enough because it should be around an hour.

one thing about Google is that they have successfully employed so many professionals around the world that will be bringing new ideas every day. That is what they have done to be ahead of the game.
Google is on top of the game they lead and others follow. That is why Google is most recognised URL that you can come across on the internet they have managed to submerge their rivals like the Yahoo etc

It takes me 1 and 1/2 hour to make a dollar by making 50 comment on Bizdustry.com. I do this to accumulate some funds to pay for my data and on other miscellaneous spendings.
This is exactly what I use my payments to do also. The money is not much but then I am still using it to clear up some little miscellaneous expenses to free up my offline earnings.

I think there is a difference between Google voice and voice typing. Google voice is actually related to phone numbers. Where by you will stay in one country and get foreign phone numbers.

It can usually take me around 2 to 3 hours of work or so before I can be able to make $1 online and I think that I am not fast enough because it should be around an hour.
Though it is not really easy to be completing your task here most especially if you are new here. Mostly it do take me about 3 to 4 hours to complete most of my tasks here because I am alittle bit slow and also the issue of network at my side is some how poor.

To earn money online these days has become so tough especially when you do not have a good skill that is been sort for online. It takes me like two hours sometimes to earn $1 some times.

Despite the fact I typed fast but it takes me up to 2hrs or even more to earn a single dollar here on bizdustry, I believe most of us here are experiencing the same thing.

It takes me up to 3 hours to earn a dollar here on bizdustry, I think that's because I'm very new to paid to post sites, I don't really know how to type fast but I believe with time I can type fast.

It is casually going to take me around 3.5 hours before I am going to make $1 online and I think that I definitely need to improve that time because of how much.

Same here with me , making a single dollar online depends in the type of online websites you are working on , so with the site I am currently working on , it take me around three to four hours to make a single dollar online.
It takes me up to 3 hours to earn a dollar here on bizdustry, I think that's because I'm very new to paid to post sites, I don't really know how to type fast but I believe with time I can type fast.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back