What's new

How long does it take you to earn a single $$ online?

It takes me 1 and 1/2 hour to make a dollar by making 50 comment on Bizdustry.com. I do this to accumulate some funds to pay for my data and on other miscellaneous spendings.
if it takes you this amount of time to make 50 comments a day, then you must be very fast at typing because for me, it takes me from three hours to five hours depending on my activities to make 50 comments a day.

Actually earning from the internet, really depends on the forums sometimes you can earned very fast from other forums due to the nature of there task while others may be quite difficult to complete within a short period of time.

Presently now, earning a single dollar from a post to pay forums like bizdustry, trendri, beermoneyforum and BMF.io is very easy to me not like before. It do take me at least 3 hours per forums.

Well this is my first forum where I spent 3 to 4 hours, and posts 15 to 20 posts daily that means I earn a single dollar in couple of days,
first my English is not good, so first I read the topic carefully after I reads other members comments, these comments gives me an idea how to deliver a relevant and meaning full post, soon I can improve my speed earn a single dollar in one day.

I do not spend more than one hour thirty minutes before getting to earn a dollar online. It's really not easy, but I have to keep pushing always for better opportunities.

What I understand about this topic is that it is not really constant for you to have a specific time to attain $1. There are so many factors that are in play. And if you are keen to achieving a certain amount of money at a particular. You may end up posting spams. I think 3 hours should be enough to earn a single dollar.

Depending on type of online business or investment you are running , with online investment , you don't need to spend much amount of time before getting your profit .

On paid to post sites like bizdustry, it takes 3 hour's to earn a single dollar, we also have some sites than you can earn that same amount without spending much time.

if it takes you this amount of time to make 50 comments a day, then you must be very fast at typing because for me, it takes me from three hours to five hours depending on my activities to make 50 comments a day.
3 to 5 hours is also not a bad speed It takes me up to 8 hours to post 30 posts. My speed is really low as compared to other members, so I make only 0.5 cents daily. I am not working on this forum to make money. I want to learn from other members.

Depending on type of online business or investment you are running , with online investment , you don't need to spend much amount of time before getting your profit .
Yeah, I think the kind of business you are doing will determine the time it will take for you to make $1. If I am trading cryptocurrency it does not take much time to make $1.

Yeah, I think the kind of business you are doing will determine the time it will take for you to make $1. If I am trading cryptocurrency it does not take much time to make $1.
Wow that is really nice. Though I usually do participate on a post to pay forums like bizdustry and It usual takes me highest 3hours to earn $1.2 and also go to another forum again to earn.

I don't even how long it takes me because offline keep me busy a times. Interestingly, I am happy to read that some people are making 50 comments within 1hour. That's remarkable. Even if I spend 2 hours on bizdustry, it will really worth it. I have not reach my daily limit for more 5 times since I joined this website. But, my daily activities is not completed without login to bizdustry.

Wow that is really nice. Though I usually do participate on a post to pay forums like bizdustry and It usual takes me highest 3hours to earn $1.2 and also go to another forum again to earn.
Yeah, working on paid to post platforms will take longer period of time to make a dollar. Like i have stated, they busineses you're doing will determine how fast it will be for you.

Yeah, working on paid to post platforms will take longer period of time to make a dollar. Like i have stated, they busineses you're doing will determine how fast it will be for you.
I quite agreed to your submission because it is not really easy to make $1 on paid to post forums, but I have seen people lay claims that they can make 60 post on this forum within an hour. I don't find myself doing this because I may probably post errors.

Yeah that is true, I really find it hard to complete a day task in this forum at times and to make up to that $1.2 here in bizdustry you have to work hard and avoid some problems like typing errors and others.

I quite agreed to your submission because it is not really easy to make $1 on paid to post forums, but I have seen people lay claims that they can make 60 post on this forum within an hour. I don't find myself doing this because I may probably post errors.
that is very possible but it depends on how fast you are. If you are very fast in typing then you can actually make up to that in an hour. But not everybody can do that.

that is very possible but it depends on how fast you are. If you are very fast in typing then you can actually make up to that in an hour. But not everybody can do that.
I do agree with you on this note because if you are on the rush to type under one hour, you will probably make a lot of blunders. I can also type more than 60 comments under 1 hour but I bet you, you will have a lot of errors embedded.

Yeah that is true, I really find it hard to complete a day task in this forum at times and to make up to that $1.2 here in bizdustry you have to work hard and avoid some problems like typing errors and others.
Yes.. it is highly possible to be making complete 60 comments on this forum before moving to another forum to continue without one hour or one and the half hour.

I do agree with you on this note because if you are on the rush to type under one hour, you will probably make a lot of blunders. I can also type more than 60 comments under 1 hour but I bet you, you will have a lot of errors embedded.
Using voice typing is another way you can be able to type very fast but you need to proofread. Whenever I am writing articles or eBooks that I want to start publishing, it is what I use.

Using voice typing is another way you can be able to type very fast but you need to proofread. Whenever I am writing articles or eBooks that I want to start publishing, it is what I use.
Is very important to know what that voice typing is very fast and also will be full of error but you need to proofread and correct the errors . The process takes time too especially if you don't have English intonation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back